Would it be a mistake to try TRT? Attached bloodwork. 30 YO disappointing libido

Buy Lab Tests Online

Belekas

nobody
Have you given the "search" button a fair chance? We have tons and tons of posts re this. Like many have already suggested its a multifactorial issue and that means without deep context is like throwing darts in the dark. I always start from this- what are you eating? Lets reverse engineer your diet, put everything in Chronometer and see how well you are gathering all the required vitamins and minerals from food. Remember that by taking something by supplementing you are throwing away the other vitamins/minerals involved, so by actually thinking you are doing better, you are doing yourself worse. Are you underfed? Overworked? How is your sleep? How is your drug use? Other medicines? Bad habits? Other diseases you know or might not no? And the list goes on and on and on. But the main one where I like to always start is- what are you putting in your mouth. Most people who say they eat good are lacking in serious amounts of vitamins and minerals and that plays a huuuuge role in how your body works and performs. You can do tons of blood tests, try tons of different protocols, take tons of supplements but if you have no idea how to eat properly for your body to be able to absorb all the required nutrients, hydrate properly- you will never feel good. It's far more complicated then most think and gotta do the hard yards to figure it all out.

Hope that makes sense. All the other advice you've already received is solid as it gets. Wish you nothing but good luck!

Regards,
Bel

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor
Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com