Controlling Estrogen with Arimidex?

Buy Lab Tests Online

nikolay7410

Hi guys,

I was on a 500mg test-e cycle for 12 weeks and I have decided to continue on a TRT from now on. I switched to 125mg for a few weeks but I was feeling down, slept like 12 hours a day so I switched to 150mg. It's been a week, I'm feeling great, but I'm starting to feel gyno. I was feeling gyno during the cycle too of course, so I took Tamoxifen. Now I guess I'll have to take AI, since the TRT will be forever. From the 3 AI brands I liked Arimidex the most since it has a long life and I was hoping to take it with the test-e shot. I'm shooting 75mg twice a week (150mg/week) with 1.5"/20G needles in the glutes with rotation every 3.5 days.

My questions are:
1. Should I wait a few more weeks, get bloods and then start the Arimidex or I can start it now? BTW I've always had high Estrogen.

2. What would be the best starting dose? I was thinking about 1/4 of the pill (0.025mg).

3. Can I take it at the moment of the injection? It's gonna be difficult to take it like 12 hours later since I'm shooting Thursday 09:00 and Sunday 21:00.

Thanks!
Regards, Nikolay.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Charliebizz

Hi guys,

I was on a 500mg test-e cycle for 12 weeks and I have decided to continue on a TRT from now on. I switched to 125mg for a few weeks but I was feeling down, slept like 12 hours a day so I switched to 150mg. It's been a week, I'm feeling great, but I'm starting to feel gyno. I was feeling gyno during the cycle too of course, so I took Tamoxifen. Now I guess I'll have to take AI, since the TRT will be forever. From the 3 AI brands I liked Arimidex the most since it has a long life and I was hoping to take it with the test-e shot. I'm shooting 75mg twice a week (150mg/week) with 1.5"/20G needles in the glutes with rotation every 3.5 days.

My questions are:
1. Should I wait a few more weeks, get bloods and then start the Arimidex or I can start it now? BTW I've always had high Estrogen.

2. What would be the best starting dose? I was thinking about 1/4 of the pill (0.025mg).

3. Can I take it at the moment of the injection? It's gonna be difficult to take it like 12 hours later since I'm shooting Thursday 09:00 and Sunday 21:00.

Thanks!
Regards, Nikolay.
What do you mean “feeling gyno” ? Is it actually tissue or are you just feeling Burning and itching ? Every time I change protocols (dose- frequency-delivery method ) I will get a burning sensation in my nipples. I have zero lumps dr crisler always said it’s just the hormones in flux

nikolay7410

What do you mean “feeling gyno” ? Is it actually tissue or are you just feeling Burning and itching ? Every time I change protocols (dose- frequency-delivery method ) I will get a burning sensation in my nipples. I have zero lumps dr crisler always said it’s just the hormones in flux
It could be that, yes. I'll wait for another month or two, do bloods and then see if I should add an AI.

Nelson Vergel

Founder, ExcelMale.com
Should I wait a few more weeks, get bloods and then start the Arimidex or I can start it now? BTW I've always had high Estrogen.
Read this

And watch

madman

Super Moderator
Hi guys,

My questions are:

Thanks!
Regards, Nikolay.

Welcome Nikolay!

*I switched to 125mg for a few weeks but I was feeling down, slept like 12 hours a day so I switched to 150mg.

Two big red flags here.

Going from one extreme 500 mg T/week--->125 mg T/week off the hop and increasing your dose 2 weeks in.

You need to understand how this works when using exogenous esterified T.

You went from injecting an absurd dose of T 500 mg/week (12 week cycle) right down to a therapeutic dose (100-150 mg) used for TRT.

Anyone would feel like shit going from one extreme to the other off the hop.

Your T levels would be taking a nose dive from where they sat on cycle.

Shock to your system especially when it come to the CNS.

If anything you should have lowered your dose every week until you reached a sensible starting TRT dose which for most is 100 mg T/week and better yet split twice weekly (50 mg T every 3.5 days).

This would have made the transition much easier.

Most men on TRT can easily achieve a healthy/high trough FT level on 100-150 mg T/week especially when split into more frequent injections.

Key point here:

*Following the initiation of testosterone therapy, serum concentrations of testosterone are known to correct earlier than the symptomatic, structural, and metabolic signs associated with TD.76,77

26.What is a reasonable timeline to begin to observe improvements in the signs and symptoms of testosterone deficiency?

*Following the initiation of testosterone therapy, serum concentrations of testosterone are known to correct earlier than the symptomatic, structural, and metabolic signs associated with TD.76,77 As such, patients should be counseled that symptom response will not be immediate. Expectations for treatment response should be established with each patient. Patients can anticipate improvements in many of the common symptoms of TD (libido, energy levels, sexual function) after 3 months of treatment or longer. Metabolic and structural (body composition, muscle mass, bone density) changes may take upwards of 6 months. 77 In addition, patients should be counseled that diet and exercise in combination with testosterone therapy are recommended for body composition changes.

*Appreciating this pattern of response to testosterone therapy is fundamental when determining the impact of treatment and the appropriate timing of follow-up evaluations while on therapy. For example, if patients undergo a symptom review and measurement of testosterone levels too early (< 3 months), it may lead both physicians and patients to conclude that the treatment has not been impactful (i.e. normal levels of testosterone without symptomatic, structural, metabolic benefit). However, if the same assessment was scheduled 3-6 months after the initiation of therapy, the clinical response tends to be more reflective of normalized levels of serum testosterone.

My reply from previous threads regarding elevated estradiol and use of an AI.

Can be a slippery slope when relying on an aromatase inhibitor to try and manage elevated estradiol as in many cases one can easily crash e2 if they are not careful.

Too many end up overmedicating.

The sensible ones are using micro-doses.

Even then there are many that are running way too high a trough FT level and could easily avoid use of an AI by lowering their dose.

Too many still caught up on that more T is better mentality.

Running too high an FT can be just as bad in the long run as having a low FT in many ways.

As I have stated numerous times on the forum we need to tread lightly when trying to manipulate testosterone metabolites estradiol and DHT as they are needed in healthy amounts and are critical to our overall health.

Estradiol and DHT are needed in healthy amounts to experience the full spectrum of testosterones beneficial effects on mood, energy, libido, erectile function, cardiovascular health, brain, bones, tendons, immune system, body composition, and recovery.

*Natural testosterone is viewed as the best androgen for substitution in hypogonadal men. The reason behind the selection is that testosterone can be converted to DHT and E2, thus developing the full spectrum of testosterone activities in long-term substitution

madman

Super Moderator
Hi guys,

My questions are:

Thanks!
Regards, Nikolay.

F**k wasting your time injecting with those harpoons!

Going to get old quick on long-term TRT.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me