Can high e2 cause anxiety

Buy Lab Tests Online
Hey guys, can high e2 cause anxiety? I know it can cause one to be more emotional which I have been and have been crying but my anxiety is through the roof!!!
I am prone to anxiety and have been since I was little. There is alot of big changes going on in my life....bought a new house and getting married in 2 weeks. So get I might have some but I am struggling bad.
My current protocol is 36mg of test e and 260ius of hcg eod. I have recently stopped my ai about 8 weeks ago.
I did labs Saturday and not all of it's in yet......waiting on sensitive e2 and dht but everything else is in. I attached what i have but I know it's not great info since not all is there.

Attachments

• 20190529_083711.jpg
    20190529_083711.jpg
    199.9 KB · Views: 147
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

captain

You said your going through big changes in life. Its a normal response to have some anxiety. Its like having a rock in your shoe and experience pain.

Last edited:
I stopped ai because I trying to see if I could go with out it. That's why I lowered my dose on test and hcg to see if I could get away with not using an ai. Alot of guys talk about how bad anastrozole is. I only did micro doses

fifty

I would wait until your estradiol test comes back then consider adding some ai back in. Anti-AI crowd is mainly talking about dudes taking 1mg+ per week. Hell common protocol on some message boards is 1mg arimidex per 100mg test.

So .125mg of anastrozole isnt harmful for u? Jay and those tot round table are big on how harmful it is and u shouldn't use it. Even Nelson doesnt like it....I thought.

Blackhawk

I've been through the same, and have tried repeatedly to adjust T dosage downward to get off anastrozole. I have taken T dosage below where I feel any good from it and still have E2 symptoms whenever it is above about 29 LC/MS/MS. And yes, anxiety is part of my high E2 symptoms, though mostly just an emotional wreck/PMS type symptoms and bloating which is directly/repeatably associated with E2 changes on two day cycle.

Currently this works for me:
26mg T cyp EOD
0.07 mg anastrozole EOD (0.245mg per week)

Last edited:
I've been through the same, and have tried repeatedly to adjust T dosage downward to get off anastrozole. I have taken T dosage below where I feel any good from it and still have E2 symptoms whenever it is above about 29 LC/MS/MS. And yes, anxiety is part of my high E2 symptoms, though mostly just an emotional wreck/PMS type symptoms and bloating which is directly/repeatably associated with E2 changes on two day cycle.

Currently this works for me:
26mg T cyp EOD
0.07 mg anastrozole EOD (0.245mg per week)
How did u get your anastrozole that low? Couldn't one do .125mg every 3.5 days?

Renman23

I get anxiety (panic) attacks when my E2 spikes...
I just had my most recent consult with Dr. Calkins. I expressed my concerned, based on what I had read/ heard. He thinks it will help in small doses. He prescribed .125 mg of Anastrazole twice weekly. I'm just starting, so we shall see...

James

Maximus220rr - My shbg usually sits in the mid teens. I can tolerate very litle movement in E2. Early on I didn't know better so I followed the anti AI advice. The anxiety was terrible. I remember a few years ago I had tremendous anxiety (always after my T shot) and just decided to take an AI (for the 1st time) to see what would happen. I remember taking .5mg at the time. Within a short time, the anxiety subsided and I began to see the benefit of an AI for anxiety. Since then I've adjusted my protocol by increasing injection frequency and decreasing my dose, yet still rely on .125 mg with each shot. AI has been a wonderful part of my plan.

Argus

Those on very safe, even doses of T but still having anxiety from e2 should look into the COMT++ genetic polymorphism. There's a good chance you have it. It causes your metabolism of estradiol (as well as dopamine, epinephrine, norepinephrine) to be up to 300% slower.

JimBob

So .125mg of anastrozole isnt harmful for u? Jay and those tot round table are big on how harmful it is and u shouldn't use it. Even Nelson doesnt like it....I thought.

To my knowledge, there are no studies on the long term effects of anastrozole taken at the micro-dose level. That makes A.I. users the guinea pigs, good or bad. Some doctors advise yearly DEXA scans for those users.

How to Inject Testosterone Intramuscularly, Shallow IM or Subcutaneously ?

Simon7

To my knowledge, there are no studies on the long term effects of men who consistently maintain supra-physiological levels of Estradiol due to TRT treatment without Estradiol management. That makes those who follow the anti AI false prophets guinea pigs, good or bad.

The established medical approach dictates to seek an optimum hormone balance within the normal physiological range, including of course Estradiol.

Ignore the anti AI false prophets.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching