Can high e2 cause anxiety

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

mooseman109

my shbg is typically upper 40’s. Total t is upper 600 and free t mid 20’s. I prefer my E2 to be mid 20’s. I do not take an AI. .12 mg test cyp every day

James

To my knowledge, there are no studies on the long term effects of men who consistently maintain supra-physiological levels of Estradiol due to TRT treatment without Estradiol management. That makes those who follow the anti AI false prophets guinea pigs, good or bad.

The established medical approach dictates to seek an optimum hormone balance within the normal physiological range, including of course Estradiol.

Ignore the anti AI false prophets.

E management is controversial. I paid a price by following the advice of the anti AI crowd. Got it turned around and I'm doing good.

OMI100

Gotcha thanks
Anastrozole is a STRONG, STRONG med... A LITTLE goes a long way...
You can get Anastrozole compounded in SMALL doses. I have some that is 0.07MG/tab and the tab is scored so you can half that to 0.035MG.
You can micro dose based on needs.
I have a post some where that covers it but if one is interested I had it compounded at Crestview Pharmacy in Crestview FL, 877-821-5504 or 850-683-1111 (these are the last phone numbers that are on my last order). I think they are also licensed to ship to all states with a valid script.
Cost was reasonable.

Gman86

E management is controversial. I paid a price by following the advice of the anti AI crowd. Got it turned around and I'm doing good.

Ya everyone is so individual. Anyone that makes blanket statements run far far away from. So what dose of ai are you on now that you’re feeling better? And what symptoms resolved once u started managing your E2 with an ai?

James

Ya everyone is so individual. Anyone that makes blanket statements run far far away from. So what dose of ai are you on now that you’re feeling better? And what symptoms resolved once u started managing your E2 with an ai?
Emotions, water gain (soft body), inability to achieve solid/sustained erections with any consistency, etc. I take .125 mg with each injection. It makes a difference in my overall wellbeing.

Last edited:

DDD

I've been through the same, and have tried repeatedly to adjust T dosage downward to get off anastrozole. I have taken T dosage below where I feel any good from it and still have E2 symptoms whenever it is above about 29 LC/MS/MS. And yes, anxiety is part of my high E2 symptoms, though mostly just an emotional wreck/PMS type symptoms and bloating which is directly/repeatably associated with E2 changes on two day cycle.

Currently this works for me:
26mg T cyp EOD
0.07 mg anastrozole EOD (0.245mg per week)

Did you say that you have problems when your E is above 29 on the sensitive scale? I ask because I think I noticed some effects when my E gets into the high 30s or 40s, but I'm told that that level doesn't affect most guys. So hearing you say that anything above 29 makes me think I'm not imagining it.

Blackhawk

Did you say that you have problems when your E is above 29 on the sensitive scale? I ask because I think I noticed some effects when my E gets into the high 30s or 40s, but I'm told that that level doesn't affect most guys. So hearing you say that anything above 29 makes me think I'm not imagining it.

Yes, that is correct.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching