Buy Lab Tests Online

Jt5150

Been on TRT for about 3 months now and it has been a roller coaster to say the least. I started on 125 a week split up on Monday and Thursday of each week. Also with HCG and .25 of an AI on injection days.

started having bad palpitations and hot flushes. Had me double up on AI and it tanked my estrogen. After getting through that he’ll, started back on lower dose of 80 a week still with the AI and HCG

first 3 weeks, felt good and now feeling off again. I get random palpitations, that gets way worse when I have a drink of alcohol. Feel anxious, hot flushes and now have no libido and less sensation in penis. Hasn’t been all bad, as very nice gym motivation and gains.

however I don’t know now if my estrogen is high or low based on my symptoms. I just did labs again and have my appt with clinic next week.

I can’t help but think this is an estrogen issue. Problem is I have read so much and the opinions on each side of taking or not taking AI’s is insane. It has just given me horrible anxiety thinking I’m doing something wrong by taking one. Wish there was just one set method to make this simple

plus I see stuff on high hematocrit, blood clots and it puts my anxiety through the roof even more. I don’t know if this is all worth it . I just wanted to feel better.

my test levels were around 320 to begin with before I started with all low t symptoms

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Gman86

Good news is, your answer in regards to what you should do is simple. At very minimum, 100% drop the ai all together. You’ll thank me later, I promise. I personally would also drop the HCG, and just do testosterone only for a while and see how you feel. So basically the short answer is, just continue don’t testosterone only, and you will feel better, I guarantee it. Getting dialed in and becoming optimal is a little different. But I promise that you will feel better if you just do testosterone by itself.

Don’t worry at all about HCT or blood clots. You don’t have to worry about HCT until it gets around 54 or above. And I would bet money that you’re nowhere near that with your dose of T. Blood clots have a lot to do with platelets, as well. Even when my HCT got up to 54, my platelets were on the lower end of the range, so I was fine. If you have high HCT, high platelets, and high white blood cells, then ya you definitely have a problem, but that’s rare. Bottom line though, don’t stress yourself out unnecessarily about this stuff. Just continue with testosterone only, and you’ll be fine. You can then add back in HCG at a later date if you want. But 100% get off the ai. You don’t need it with your T dose. Like I said, if you want to continue with T and HCG, that’s fine, just drop the ai. I personally would drop both the HCG and ai though.

trt reznor

Good news is, your answer in regards to what you should do is simple. At very minimum, 100% drop the ai all together. You’ll thank me later, I promise. I personally would also drop the HCG, and just do testosterone only for a while and see how you feel. So basically the short answer is, just continue don’t testosterone only, and you will feel better, I guarantee it. Getting dialed in and becoming optimal is a little different. But I promise that you will feel better if you just do testosterone by itself.

Don’t worry at all about HCT or blood clots. You don’t have to worry about HCT until it gets around 54 or above. And I would bet money that you’re nowhere near that with your dose of T. Blood clots have a lot to do with platelets, as well. Even when my HCT got up to 54, my platelets were on the lower end of the range, so I was fine. If you have high HCT, high platelets, and high white blood cells, then ya you definitely have a problem, but that’s rare. Bottom line though, don’t stress yourself out unnecessarily about this stuff. Just continue with testosterone only, and you’ll be fine. You can then add back in HCG at a later date if you want. But 100% get off the ai. You don’t need it with your T dose. Like I said, if you want to continue with T and HCG, that’s fine, just drop the ai. I personally would drop both the HCG and ai though.

This.

Jt5150

Thanks for the advice. I really appreciate it. Hoping dropping the ai will fix it. If the TRT clinic is so for it and adamant I take it, do I just find another doctor? They seem so adamant about it

Gman86

Thanks for the advice. I really appreciate it. Hoping dropping the ai will fix it. If the TRT clinic is so for it and adamant I take it, do I just find another doctor? They seem so adamant about it

Ya if they won’t let you not take it, just switch to a different clinic. I’ve had a great experience with DefyMedical. I’m sure there are others out there that are great as well

SilverSurfer

When I started TRT my doc gave me 100 mg per week T, no AI and no HCG. After 6 months, about 80% of my issues were taken care of. I added HCG because my balls had shrunk so much. Originally, the were small chicken egg sized (large compared to most guys) down to almond in their shell sized. Keep it simple and find a good base to work from. Then you can just keep on, keepin’ on, or add HCG and/or AI to optimize your results.

Gman86

When I started TRT my doc gave me 100 mg per week T, no AI and no HCG. After 6 months, about 80% of my issues were taken care of. I added HCG because my balls had shrunk so much. Originally, the were small chicken egg sized (large compared to most guys) down to almond in their shell sized. Keep it simple and find a good base to work from. Then you can just keep on, keepin’ on, or add HCG and/or AI to optimize your results.

How did you feel when you added the HCG. What dose was it?

trt reznor

I also felt my best on T-only, but recently have started with 250iu of hCG twice per week for the same reasons. I just couldn’t get used to the feeling of having an empty sack. Two weeks in and my boys have come back a good bit, but I’ve also experienced a little facial flushing, hopefully this will calm down with some time.

Systemlord

I had the same problem originally, estrogen needed to be managed and the AI was one way to do it, but for me it only caused misery, so the only way forward was daily injections, only then was estrogen well controlled.

If you're having estrogen problems, HCG will make it worse.

Last edited:

SilverSurfer

How did you feel when you added the HCG. What dose was it?

I’ve tried every dose and schedule imaginable. Even just 100 iu two days in a row causes my back to break out in painful nodule cyst acne. Then I have to take an AI to offset. As it is now I take T, Deca, and Cabergoline.25 mg twice per week to control everything I’m on just fine.

As I mentioned my dick is bigger (1.25” to length + 3/4” to girth) so I’ll live with small balls.

Gman86

I’ve tried every dose and schedule imaginable. Even just 100 iu two days in a row causes my back to break out in painful nodule cyst acne. Then I have to take an AI to offset. As it is now I take T, Deca, and Cabergoline.25 mg twice per week to control everything I’m on just fine.

As I mentioned my dick is bigger (1.25” to length + 3/4” to girth) so I’ll live with small balls.

Whoa whoa whoa, how did ur dick get bigger?? Lol. What part of ur protocol made it bigger? Lmk so I can go get on it like yesterday!

So overall you feel good on your current protocol?

SilverSurfer

Whoa whoa whoa, how did ur dick get bigger?? Lol. What part of ur protocol made it bigger? Lmk so I can go get on it like yesterday!

So overall you feel good on your current protocol?

I assume the testosterone. Maybe it’s blood flow or volume. Not sure, but it’s bigger both flaccid and hard. My spouse doesn’t know I’m on T and commented on it, so I know I’m not just imagining it. I told him it must be because I got clean and sober.

But my protocol works great for me. The only thing I wished was a bit better is my libido, but that will probably lag as long as I’m still on Suboxone for my opiate addiction recovery.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me