Anastrazole (Arimadex) Maintenance Dosing

Buy Lab Tests Online

ktb1964

Hello:

Estradiol got a little high to 45 on sensitive assay so started .5mg Anastrazole once/week. After 4 weeks Estradiol down to 21. Wanted to know if I should switch to every other week at .5 mg to stay in the sweet spot of Estradio of 20-30 or keep taking .5mg/wk. Worried current dose of .5 mg/week dropped estradiol so quickly that keeping that does will drop it too low. So seeking advice on how "titrate" the does from here. I started on Anastrazole due to symptons of fatigue and feeling crappy and am feeling lots better now that Estradiol is lower. Taking 100 TRT cypionate 1x/week. T levels bouncing in the low to mid 400s which is fine for me.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor
The dose is the dose is the dose...there's no maintenance dose you take it the same way each week.
Too, 21-30 is a garbage standard to hold yourself too, which rarely applies to any one.

Blackhawk

The way to "titrate" if needed is to divide into smaller doses more frequently (within reason), and adjust to symptoms AND lab results. Taking a dose every other week does not work. The drug level in your body decreases too much over that amount of time. Anastrozole is commonly administered around 2-3 times per week for men on TRT.

Some of us divide dosage by dissolving/suspending a crushed anastrozole tablet in alcohol and take only a portion of the solution.

I finely crush and mix:
-1mg Anastrozole tablet in 10 ml of vodka.

That makes a concentration of one tenth mg per ml. So say if you want to take a 0.25mg dose, you draw 2.5 ml of the solution.

I am on very small dosage which works great for me, the total is about 1/4mg per week, but to make dosing simple for myself on EOD injection schedule I divide that by 3.5 (based on EOD frequency per week), which rounded closely comes to 0.07mg EOD (Yes that is 7 hundredths per dose). (0.25/3.5=.0714)

I draw 0.7ml into a 1cc syringe with no needle and take orally EOD.

Some doctors would surely not like this as it requires monkeying with your prescribed dose to divide things, but practically for me it is easy and fits my EOD dosing protocol. This is much easier to keep track of for me than having EOD for injections and E3.5 for anastrozole.

YMMV

Last edited:

HealthMan

Half life of anastrozole is just a couple of days. You can probably get away with once a week but once every other week hardly. 0.125mg twice a week or 0.25mg once a week should be a good starting point

at15

this is a dead end road even on only 0.5mg per week. stop for a month, get blood work and re-assess. 0.5mg once in a blue moon when you feel symptoms would be more suitable. you dont want to be on a set schedule of arimidex thats a disaster waiting to happen.

Renman23

The way to "titrate" if needed is to divide into smaller doses more frequently (within reason), and adjust to symptoms AND lab results. Taking a dose every other week does not work. The drug level in your body decreases too much over that amount of time. Anastrozole is commonly administered around 2-3 times per week for men on TRT.

Some of us divide dosage by dissolving/suspending a crushed anastrozole tablet in alcohol and take only a portion of the solution.

I finely crush and mix:
-1mg Anastrozole tablet in 10 ml of vodka.

That makes a concentration of one tenth mg per ml. So say if you want to take a 0.25mg dose, you draw 2.5 ml of the solution.

I am on very small dosage which works great for me, the total is about 1/4mg per week, but to make dosing simple for myself on EOD injection schedule I divide that by 3.5 (based on EOD frequency per week), which rounded closely comes to 0.07mg EOD (Yes that is 7 hundredths per dose). (0.25/3.5=.0714)

I draw 0.7ml into a 1cc syringe with no needle and take orally EOD.

Some doctors would surely not like this as it requires monkeying with your prescribed dose to divide things, but practically for me it is easy and fits my EOD dosing protocol. This is much easier to keep track of for me than having EOD for injections and E3.5 for anastrozole.

YMMV
Question, My anastrazole came in Capsule form, and when i dissolved it in alcohol, (Chivas Regal) it left white powder in the bottom of the bottle... Any ideas about what that could be? did the med dissolve?

Blackhawk

Question, My anastrazole came in Capsule form, and when i dissolved it in alcohol, (Chivas Regal) it left white powder in the bottom of the bottle... Any ideas about what that could be? did the med dissolve?

LOL! High brow! (Chivas) I use the cheapest vodka I can find in small bottle... I don't drink hard liquor any more.

I use tablets, crush super fine into powder and shake the solution/suspension vigorously before drawing dose. I have great consistent results. Don't know anything about capsule contents.

Systemlord

Half life of anastrozole is just a couple of days. You can probably get away with once a week but once every other week hardly. 0.125mg twice a week or 0.25mg once a week should be a good starting point

I couldn't agree more, taking anastrozole every other week is no different than injecting testosterone every other week, this would see estrogen lower in the first part of the week and right back to the being high by the second week.

The half life of anastrozole is short and the effectiveness is long gone by the second week.

Renman23

LOL! High brow! (Chivas) I use the cheapest vodka I can find in small bottle... I don't drink hard liquor any more.

I use tablets, crush super fine into powder and shake the solution/suspension vigorously before drawing dose. I have great consistent results. Don't know anything about capsule contents.

HA, The local State Store had some Airplane bottles (50ml) so i used that to dissolve 8 .125 capsules.... IT seems to work for me...

Jman

With my t shots I went to EOD so my mood swings weren’t that severe. I’m still trying to get my E right. Had anxiety and a hard time sleeping so kept upping my dosage and crashed it. I’m at 8.2 now......... it’s a moving target but I’d say move your AI. To every 3 days .25 and see how you feel after two weeks. And go every other day with your T.

MRHansen

this is a dead end road even on only 0.5mg per week. stop for a month, get blood work and re-assess. 0.5mg once in a blue moon when you feel symptoms would be more suitable. you dont want to be on a set schedule of arimidex thats a disaster waiting to happen.

Exectly what is this disaster waiting to happen then ?

Buy Lab Tests Online

Sponsors

bodybuilder test discounted labs
Defy Medical TRT clinic
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me