Bi-Weekly Injection question

Buy Lab Tests Online

stvns78

Hello, I have been doing bi-weekly injections for years. The provider I go to says that it is not ideal to do every two weeks but as long as I am feeling ok they wont have an issue with it. He explained that basically at the 2 week level the TRT is no longer in my system. I do every two weeks because it is cheaper. At the end of 2022 I was able to meet my insurance deductible and was weekly for about 2 months and I honestly did not notice a difference if there was one.

My question is are there any known health determinants in not keeping a level hormone profile? I am not talking mood or tiredness, I am thinking more along the lines of any serious health issues that might arise from not keeping a steady level, i.e. cancer, heart issues, etc. Kind of like keeping blood sugar level for diabetics is important.

My other question is about Hematocrit and Hemoglobin levels. My Hemoglobin levels generally are in the high 16's low 17's and hematocrit is in the high 40's when hydrated. I donate blood every 2 months to keep those numbers down. If I were to cease TRT would those numbers return to normal I assume?

If I were to cease using TRT would the body automatically restart production of some T? I was reading that people that stop taking TRT need to take some other medication initially after stopping.

My next labs are due in march at which time I am probably going to go at home injections on a weekly basis.

Thanks!

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Systemlord

I do every two weeks because it is cheaper.
It's uncommon for men to be on TRT and require something else to administer the injection.

I donate blood every 2 months to keep those numbers down.
You're bleeding out part of the benefits of TRT.

My hematocrit is 51%, I feel amazing!

If I were to cease using TRT would the body automatically restart production of some T?
It's rare for someone not to return to baseline, even after several years.

He explained that basically at the 2 week level the TRT is no longer in my system. I do every two weeks because it is cheaper.
Your treatment is overcomplicated, your protocol of every 2 weeks is known to cause more cases of erythrocytosis and can make treatment much less effective.

Last edited:

Vince

Super Moderator
Hello, I have been doing bi-weekly injections for years. The provider I go to says that it is not ideal to do every two weeks but as long as I am feeling ok they wont have an issue with it. He explained that basically at the 2 week level the TRT is no longer in my system. I do every two weeks because it is cheaper. At the end of 2022 I was able to meet my insurance deductible and was weekly for about 2 months and I honestly did not notice a difference if there was one.

My question is are there any known health determinants in not keeping a level hormone profile? I am not talking mood or tiredness, I am thinking more along the lines of any serious health issues that might arise from not keeping a steady level, i.e. cancer, heart issues, etc. Kind of like keeping blood sugar level for diabetics is important.

My other question is about Hematocrit and Hemoglobin levels. My Hemoglobin levels generally are in the high 16's low 17's and hematocrit is in the high 40's when hydrated. I donate blood every 2 months to keep those numbers down. If I were to cease TRT would those numbers return to normal I assume?

If I were to cease using TRT would the body automatically restart production of some T? I was reading that people that stop taking TRT need to take some other medication initially after stopping.

My next labs are due in march at which time I am probably going to go at home injections on a weekly basis.

Thanks!
I do know men who inject once every two weeks and have zero issues. If it works for you, there's no reason to change.

stvns78

I do know men who inject once every two weeks and have zero issues. If it works for you, there's no reason to change.
Thanks for the reply. As far as anyone knows there are no long term issues with the T going up and down radically on a 2 week regime?

Vince

Super Moderator

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale