As of today I am involuntarily off of TRT - Thanks Empower

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Dog427

After many attempts and many hours on hold I finally got an operator to answer my call and refill my prescription on April 4th, but she said shipping times are 7 to 10 days. I immediately started taking half doses. Today I eked out my last few milligrams of test prop out of the vial. Its day 8 and still no UPS shipment notification. I am officially now off of therapy after many years. All of this over a routine refill. Thanks Empower. You guys are true a@@holes - and apparently the only pharmacy in the country with 100% test prop.
This is why I don’t even deal with US Doctors, insurance and healthcare system anymore. Tell them to F themselves. It’s a system to extract maximum money from you.

Just order the test you want and receive it in the mail. Napsgear.org for one legit site and there are many others. Been doing it for years without issues. Much cheaper than copays.
It’s cheaper so use the money you save to do frequent blood testing. Ulta Lab Tests you can use in privacy and go to any Quest or LabCorp in US to draw blood. Don’t need to convince any Dr to approve your blood tests.

Take control of your life. For example, why don’t you decide what test ester works best for you, etc. Use Doctors with understanding that they are about milking money from you and getting the next patient in as fast as possible.

rustylwb

After many attempts and many hours on hold I finally got an operator to answer my call and refill my prescription on April 4th, but she said shipping times are 7 to 10 days. I immediately started taking half doses. Today I eked out my last few milligrams of test prop out of the vial. Its day 8 and still no UPS shipment notification. I am officially now off of therapy after many years. All of this over a routine refill. Thanks Empower. You guys are true a@@holes - and apparently the only pharmacy in the country with 100% test prop.
I get mine at Walmart every Month for years. Both Cyp & gel

RickB

A lot of good strategies here, but also quite a bit of "you shoulda known better, nah nah nah nah nah".

Some things you just expect not to turn to shit, and I don't think that's unreasonable. It's not like he didn't insure his house and had a fire.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me