As of today I am involuntarily off of TRT - Thanks Empower

Buy Lab Tests Online

stx359

After many attempts and many hours on hold I finally got an operator to answer my call and refill my prescription on April 4th, but she said shipping times are 7 to 10 days. I immediately started taking half doses. Today I eked out my last few milligrams of test prop out of the vial. Its day 8 and still no UPS shipment notification. I am officially now off of therapy after many years. All of this over a routine refill. Thanks Empower. You guys are true a@@holes - and apparently the only pharmacy in the country with 100% test prop.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor
T

tareload

After many attempts and many hours on hold I finally got an operator to answer my call and refill my prescription on April 4th, but she said shipping times are 7 to 10 days. I immediately started taking half doses. Today I eked out my last few milligrams of test prop out of the vial. Its day 8 and still no UPS shipment notification. I am officially now off of therapy after many years. All of this over a routine refill. Thanks Empower. You guys are true a@@holes - and apparently the only pharmacy in the country with 100% test prop.

Your fault. Always have inventory. Lesson learned.

Look up ladder of accountability. Bottom rung behavior.

Now see an alpha male would head down to Shaun Noorian's office and make him personally deliver the injections in the interim.

What is an Alpha? LOL.

Attachments

• 1662678106149.png
    1662678106149.png
    18 KB · Views: 113
Last edited by a moderator:

tmaxey1

I am also off TRT for the same reasons.

It won't happen again.

I have an order in process for test from the black market.
I'll keep that bottle for the future so when this happens again I have some in reserve.

As a side note. If you are running low and need test skip empower and have defy call the prescription in to your local pharmacy. I spoke to them about this option and moving forward I am going to choose this over being at the mercy of Empower.

T

tareload

No, it's not Putin
Lmao!

Or they could just be busy. My order got filled no issue last month. And if it didn't no problem.

Here's a tip don't order your Controlled Substance Rx like it will come same day Amazon.

Charliebizz

I am also off TRT for the same reasons.

It won't happen again.

I have an order in process for test from the black market.
I'll keep that bottle for the future so when this happens again I have some in reserve.

As a side note. If you are running low and need test skip empower and have defy call the prescription in to your local pharmacy. I spoke to them about this option and moving forward I am going to choose this over being at the mercy of Empower.
Depends what state you live in. defy Cannot call in “controlled substance” medications to local pharmacy in the state of New York. It’s a bummer.

I also got an email yesterday that Empower is out of the base to make topicals and my script has been moved to Hallandale pharmacy. Empower is now getting hit with negative reviews everywhere I guess everyone wants providers to start weaning themselves off Empower as a preferred pharmacy.

It seems many in the thread were kinda of a holes about it being your fault for not having extra supply but they are right I have an extra month of cream and Androgel as a backup that can pull me through another month.

Charliebizz

I also got an email yesterday that Empower is out of the base to make topicals and my script has been moved to Hallandale pharmacy. Empower is now getting hit with negative reviews everywhere I guess everyone wants providers to start weaning themselves off Empower as a preferred pharmacy.

It seems many in the thread were kinda of a holes about it being your fault for not having extra supply but they are right I have an extra month of cream and Androgel as a backup that can pull me through another month.
Where did you get that email from ? Has anyone used hallendale cream I wonder how it stacks up. I know medquest cream is super potent but I would have to go through my local dr to get it rather then defy !

Where did you get that email from ? Has anyone used hallendale cream I wonder how it stacks up. I know medquest cream is super potent but I would have to go through my local dr to get it rather then defy !
From Matrix I have the same concerns as you do when I was on injections it was very obvious no two pharmacies made the same strength Cypionate. I would wager it's probably the same with creams I will start with two clicks instead of the usually three just to taste how strong it is.

Charliebizz

From Matrix I have the same concerns as you do when I was on injections it was very obvious no two pharmacies made the same strength Cypionate. I would wager it's probably the same with creams I will start with two clicks instead of the usually three just to taste how strong it is.
For the life of me I can’t figure out why I just can’t feel well on injections. I’ve used different brands. I do better with enanthate vs cyp but both I feel almost allergic to. I tried them in different carrier oils still same shit. And I don’t get a “site reaction” so that makes it even more confusing.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me