Am I already feeling it or is it in my head?

Buy Lab Tests Online

chungus

I read in the attached sticky about the attached time for TRT to kick in. Basically nothing is supposed to improve until 3 weeks. My initial level was 174 and I am 42 years old.

Last night I took my first shots. 200mg of cypionate and HCG. I can't remember the amount of HCG the shot was 50 units but not sure the concentration.

I get up at 4:30 every morning and work until about 7PM. Brutal schedule but I only do it two weeks a month and the rest of the time is off. I almost always wake up feeling tired, not wanting to get up, hitting the snooze button, etc. This morning I jumped out of bed at the first alarm and felt better than I have in the morning for as long as I can remember. I feel more energy and motivation at work this morning.

I am so excited about how this TRT is going to help me and improve my life I wonder if I am just imagining things or if I could already be feeling results?

Attachments

• TRT benefits time of onset.jpg
    TRT benefits time of onset.jpg
    102 KB · Views: 46
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

chungus

My Cypionate is 200mg/ml. I injected 1 ml intramuscularly.

My HCG came as a dry powder in one vial, and I injected 5 ml bacteriostatic water into it and then injected 50 units of the solution. I don't know what the strength of the powder is or how that calculates once the water is added to it.

I don't have the meds with me I am at work. It probably says on the paperwork. The Dr. Just said to inject 1ml of the Cypionnate once a week, mix the HCG and inject 50 units of the mix sub Q twice weekly

Vince

Super Moderator
When I first started trt almost 5 years ago, I felt unbelievable after the first injection. And it wasn't a placebo effect, it was the honeymoon effect. I wish that lasted, forever but it didn't.

Vtail

I started trt this past December. I experienced the honeymoon period from week #3 to 5. Definitely not a placebo effect because at the time I didn't even know there was such a thing. After about week #5 my energy level dropped, but I still felt better than before starting trt.

swoops36

I read in the attached sticky about the attached time for TRT to kick in. Basically nothing is supposed to improve until 3 weeks. My initial level was 174 and I am 42 years old.

Last night I took my first shots. 200mg of cypionate and HCG. I can't remember the amount of HCG the shot was 50 units but not sure the concentration.

I get up at 4:30 every morning and work until about 7PM. Brutal schedule but I only do it two weeks a month and the rest of the time is off. I almost always wake up feeling tired, not wanting to get up, hitting the snooze button, etc. This morning I jumped out of bed at the first alarm and felt better than I have in the morning for as long as I can remember. I feel more energy and motivation at work this morning.

I am so excited about how this TRT is going to help me and improve my life I wonder if I am just imagining things or if I could already be feeling results?

I bet it’s the HCG. I get that feeling after doing a big shot (500-1000iu). Mood & energy are greatly improved. Fades in a day or two.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me