My testosterone is lower than before I started TRT

Buy Lab Tests Online
On self prescribed trt …. 150mgs a week of test E 250 mg / ml

I inject 50 mgs subq Every Monday morning , Wed night , Saturday morning , i have zero signs of estrogen . i went to get a blood test May 10th at 9am , (injected 50 mgs monday morning and wed night before) for just total T .................and it came back 289 range 175-781 .

when i started 5 weeks ago i was at 461 range 240 - 950 .

Any thoughts ?? Could the gear be bunk , its from PSL , im pissed i guess i was rite when i didn't feel great or full of energy etc

these are the only labs i have since february 2019 .

Last edited by a moderator:
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Systemlord

If you didn't wait at least 6 weeks for labs after starting TRT, that could be why your levels are low. If you were on TRT for at least 6 weeks, then you may be a hypermetabolizer and just need more testosterone.

It's best to start TRT with a knowledgeable doctor rather than on your own.

If you didn't wait at least 6 weeks for labs after starting TRT, that could be why your levels are low. If you were on TRT for at least 6 weeks, then you may be a hypermetabolizer and just need more testosterone.

It's best to start TRT with a knowledgeable doctor rather than on your own.

Systemlord I know you have knowledge but I totally disagree wth you , yes I did wait 6 weeks but no way in hell if someone gets labs done after 4 weeks their levels are gonna be that low wth consistent protocol . 6 weeks is the norm but it’s not the holy grail that only then will you see high levels . I’m in contact now wth the company I got the test from ...... like I said tho signed up for a free consult wth defy

Tman

I inject 50 mgs subq Every Monday morning , Wed night , Saturday morning , i have zero signs of estrogen . i went to get a blood test May 10th at 9am , (injected 50 mgs monday morning and wed night before) for just total T .................and it came back 289 range 175-781 .

Any thoughts ?? Could the gear be bunk , its from PSL , im pissed i guess i was rite when i didn't feel great or full of energy etc

So at 461 you didn't need trt most likely and now you're taking just enough to shut off what you're producing but not enough to overcome the deficit and add to it.

From the research I’ve read , no matter if you take 50 mgs , 80 mgs , 120 , 200 as soon as you take exonogous test you shit yourself down . 150 exonogous should be plenty to get optimal levels . Most males produce 6-10 mgs a day .....

And if levels are 250-900 .... 460 is closer to low range than high range and I felt like crap . It’s not all about numbers numbers numbers ..... if a car could go 0-50mph and all you could go was 25 would u be happy ???? Or want to go at least 45-50

Which mark does everyone read this syringe from the .05 or the .04 if your measuring your dosage , there’s to plunger parts ? I’m trying to go over everything I can to figure out if I made a mistake or product is bunk ...

Attachments

• 1BFBE187-E698-4987-9190-9FB65D95E08B.jpeg
    1BFBE187-E698-4987-9190-9FB65D95E08B.jpeg
    1 MB · Views: 62
I agree Vince , unfortunately I don’t . I like others have a primary who was like wok your low but not low enough etc etc .... so I decide to research as much as I could and try myself . Well this is what I get , that’s why I’m going to consult wth defy . My thing is , I’m already fixed no kids , I have no estrogen sides maybe cause gear is bunk and I’d rather not use anything but test ... no Ai etc . Hopefully they can work with me and get me going properly

Ok I concur sry I said .04 but you’re correct .44 , my thing is if I have the top of that plunger at .02 which should be 50mgs my normal dose wth a little drop of oil coming outta top it’s actually not cause there’s like .5 in the tip as well . What does everyone do wth this dilemma ???

If u draw back your oil while Needle is still in the vial and you draw back to .2ml which would equal 50 mgs ( 250 mg/ml) , then u take out of vial and draw back to see how much you got it’s giibgvto read around .25 mgs because of the tip

RLW

Despite what some will say you absolutely can benefit from testosterone therapy with a starting level of 461. You would need other labs as well though. Some can even manage their own TRT if they study up and do it correctly. But buying testosterone from a source other than a pharmacy is where you will run into problems. Even though it sounds expensive to go through a reputable place for TRT its generally worth it vs the alternative.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

cheap enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me