All the sudden have high T and E after two years of stable TRT dosage.

Buy Lab Tests Online

halfhuman

I've been on TRT for the last 2 years and it's been great. My mood, anxiety, libido, and function have all been on point for the most part. I take .25cc of T and HCG twice a week and have never had to adjust. I get my blood work done twice a year and have been on track with good levels for both T and E up until recently.

My Dr didn't test my E levels at my last physical in December and my T levels Serum=750, free 21.15, and % free 2.82. These were pretty normal for me and I didn't worry about missing my E test. Around February my anxiety hit the roof and my libido took a nose dive. I figured my E was maybe getting a little high so I self medicated with DIM and Calcium D Glucarate. I think it helped a little but not as much as I hoped after a few months I finally gave in and went back to the Dr in July. My levels then were Serum 1197, free 50.75, and % free 4.24. My E level sensitive test came back at 49.7. He at that point told me to reduce my T dosage to .2cc twice a week. I've coasted now for a month and have just had my blood taken again today for a retest.

Now to the point. I'd like to get my E level down into the 20s with keeping my T levels around 700 or better by just reducing my T dosage as necessary but the trial and error is killing me and my wife is not happy either.
Should I ask for a short term aromasin dose to kick start the process if my E levels are still high?

If I need to bring my T level down more should I also decrease my HCG dosage?

Any ideas as to why my T level sky rocketed like that without making a change to my dosage?

Thanks in advance for any advice you can offer!

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Systemlord

I take .25cc of T and HCG twice a week and have never had to adjust.

I'm sorry this doesn't compute, this isn't a dosage, dosage is in milligrams which is written on the vial.

HCG increases estrogen, so naturally this could use a reduction and if not thinking of having kids right now, you could drop the HCG for now and make your wife happy again.

halfhuman

I'm sorry this doesn't compute, this isn't a dosage, dosage is in milligrams which is written on the vial.

HCG increases estrogen, so naturally this could use a reduction and if not thinking of having kids right now, you could drop the HCG for now and make your wife happy again.

Sorry, I use the measurements on the syringe. It's translated to 50mg of T. We're still on the fence about another kiddo.

halfhuman

What will you do when you lower tour e2 and nothing is fixed? What’s next?

My numbers are almost the same as yours. TT and E2. No ai.

Maybe try to figure out how TT went up so much with the same dose instead.

E2 being elevated causes transient side effects. They will pass if you just let it be.

I’d run a CBC and full hormone panel to get a better picture. Men don’t need an ai for TRT unless something odd is going on.

I want to do my best to have my numbers within a normal spectrum for both T and E.

I can't think of a way that those numbers would go up on their own like that without making a change. Could it be the self medication of DIM or starting Claritin? Thats literally all that changed in my routine.

My doctor also ran a sex hormone binding globin test. Is that what you're referring to? Came back normal.

Systemlord

I can't think of a way that those numbers would go up on their own like that without making a change.

Your dosage will not always be the same, every now and again you will need to make minor adjustments to your protocol. Your Free T is high normal, (Free T-->E2) so even without the HCG your estrogen is expected to be healthy, then you're also on HCG which stacks estrogen on top of more estrogen.

I don't know many men on TRT+HCG and no AI without high estrogen sides. Sure you could decrease the T dosage, now your levels will be lower when what you could do instead is lower the HCG dosage or drop it altogether and estrogen should decrease significantly.

When you're looking to have children again, the HCG wakes up the testicles and FSH injection increases sperm.

Last edited:

halfhuman

Thanks for the input gentlemen. I'll lower my HCG to match my T dosage and see how that resonates. I'd prefer to stay off of an AI if possible but hate my libido being so damn low. I'll update with my lab results when I get them.

BigBamBoo

Do you use compounded T? Did you recently start a new vial of T?

I have found that compounded T (from EmPower at least) is not as effective/potent as the T I get from Rite Aid or Safeway pharmacy’s.

I would have to take a higher dose of compounded T to reach similar levels as the lower dose of pharmacy T.

Something to think about if you just started using a new vial.

eli0228

I've been on TRT for the last 2 years and it's been great. My mood, anxiety, libido, and function have all been on point for the most part. I take .25cc of T and HCG twice a week and have never had to adjust. I get my blood work done twice a year and have been on track with good levels for both T and E up until recently.

My Dr didn't test my E levels at my last physical in December and my T levels Serum=750, free 21.15, and % free 2.82. These were pretty normal for me and I didn't worry about missing my E test. Around February my anxiety hit the roof and my libido took a nose dive. I figured my E was maybe getting a little high so I self medicated with DIM and Calcium D Glucarate. I think it helped a little but not as much as I hoped after a few months I finally gave in and went back to the Dr in July. My levels then were Serum 1197, free 50.75, and % free 4.24. My E level sensitive test came back at 49.7. He at that point told me to reduce my T dosage to .2cc twice a week. I've coasted now for a month and have just had my blood taken again today for a retest.

Now to the point. I'd like to get my E level down into the 20s with keeping my T levels around 700 or better by just reducing my T dosage as necessary but the trial and error is killing me and my wife is not happy either.
Should I ask for a short term aromasin dose to kick start the process if my E levels are still high?

If I need to bring my T level down more should I also decrease my HCG dosage?

Any ideas as to why my T level sky rocketed like that without making a change to my dosage?

Thanks in advance for any advice you can offer!
e2 at 20's is too low...forget aromasin...keep with 50mg testo twice a week and you will feel better...

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me