Lower T Dose ED, High E2?

Buy Lab Tests Online

htownhomie

Hey gents~
I started my TRT journey on a higher dose, but as a low SHBG guy sitting somewhere between 8-14 for SHBG levels, I titrated down to 105mg/wk w ED injections. I take .25 Adex every other day when I notice my water weight goes up and nips get puffy and then I back off to keep things simple on just T. Recently I lowered my dose to 98mg/wk(14mg/day) and hadn't used an AI for a few weeks and frankly I feel like sh**. My nipples have never been puffier, I haven't managed to go to the gym in a week, i've spent 3 days in bed and it's just been messing with my head. On top of that, I have a growing lump underneath my right nipple that seems to be getting bigger. I am not some clueless dude who messes with his protocol and I don't take things haphazardly. I have always tried to educate myself on TRT and making the most of my protocol, but frankly I'm at my wits end and might consider getting off. Questions for you gentlemen:
1. Why am I exhibiting the highest rate of symptoms of high E2 given I try monitoring my E2 with an AI and do daily injections which is supposed to lower E2 conversion?
2. Am I a hyper-responder to T and if so, how should I conduct my protocol to accommodate my body's metabolic rate for T?
3. I felt way better at higher dosing(180-200mg/wk in two injections) but my side effect profile(acne primarily) was higher but I was also taking 2mg Adex/wk!!!! (E2 was at 17) Is it worth ditching the conservative approach to administering T and dose based on how I feel?

I am truly just frazzled at this point, and I've been to Dr. Lipschultz in Houston who put me on 200mg/wk, 1500iu HCG/wk, 2mg Adex/wk and I completely disagreed with what I consider a max protocol. I can't find the right protocol for me and I can't find an endo who understands. Any comments, tips, suggestions, success stories? Positivity is appreciated, negativity can f*ck off. Thanks gents!

Recent Labs:
98mg/wk NO AI - Total: 644
Free T: 145
E2: 128 (50-179 range)
SHBG: 8
DHT 38(10-80)\

Side effects: low energy, cystic acne, lost 6 pounds, low motivation, etc.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

at15

recently lowered to 14mg daily have not used AI for a few weeks. it sounds like your not really fully stabilized to make an assessment ?

I'm the same way, I make A LOT of Estrogen from a little bit of Test. I would urge you to add a test "Estradiol, Free" and see what numbers you can run. I use that alongside the E2 sensitive test. I do my best when my trough E2 mirrors my SHBG value (which is ~12).

Youre using the wrong E test, (50-179 range is the wrong test)

You can be assured that whereas your Free T is very high that your Free E is probably going to be high and elevated as well. We know that SHBG binds to E similar that way to Test.

I have to use .25mg daily to keep my stuff even close to being in check, I still have E problems, on that dose, my Free E zooms to over the lab range at 12hrs post injection.

14mg/D
250iu 1x Week
.25mg/D

trt reznor

I’m a low SHBG guy and felt much better when I switched to two injections per week. Which goes against what you’ll typically hear around here. I also feel like my E2 is more stable with the less frequent dosing. I felt constantly bloated when I was doing daily shots.

equel

I’m a low SHBG guy and felt much better when I switched to two injections per week. Which goes against what you’ll typically hear around here. I also feel like my E2 is more stable with the less frequent dosing. I felt constantly bloated when I was doing daily shots.

How is your libido and erection strenght now and what is your protocol exactly?

trt reznor

70mg T-Cyp on Tues IM in the shoulder
80mg T-Cyp on Fri subq in the stomach

This has just come from a lot of experimentation. I find I feel the IM injections a lot faster and they also fall off quicker. Where as the subQ injections are more subtle. I also get a bit of an E2 spike from the IM injection which I need. When I was doing subQ for both, my joints started getting sore and I could feel my E2 getting too low. I find this method has struck close to a perfect balance with me. I cut out my heavy drinking which helps a lot.

It’s test only for me now for several months and I by far feel the best like this. It’s gotten rid of just about all of the sides I was experiencing. I’m going to try to add in a single dose of 250iu of hCG on sundays for a little while and see what that does.

Erections are rock solid every morning. Libido hovers around medium with a pretty intense day or two here and there depending on what else is going on in my life and if I’ve abstained for a couple of days.

trt reznor

I’ve actually been thinking about bringing my T dose down a bit. I feel great overall, but I have noticed I feel my best when I’m the furthest from my last shot. Which would be all day Monday, before my shot on tues morning. So I’m thinking if I back my total dosage off some more I might feel like that all week.

S1W

Have you ever tried T only?

So common that people start with high doses along with hcg and an ai and run into problems.

If you haven’t already tried, maybe try sticking to the low dose daily and completely drop the ai and hcg.

htownhomie

I'm the same way, I make A LOT of Estrogen from a little bit of Test. I would urge you to add a test "Estradiol, Free" and see what numbers you can run. I use that alongside the E2 sensitive test. I do my best when my trough E2 mirrors my SHBG value (which is ~12).

Youre using the wrong E test, (50-179 range is the wrong test)

You can be assured that whereas your Free T is very high that your Free E is probably going to be high and elevated as well. We know that SHBG binds to E similar that way to Test.

I have to use .25mg daily to keep my stuff even close to being in check, I still have E problems, on that dose, my Free E zooms to over the lab range at 12hrs post injection.

14mg/D
250iu 1x Week
.25mg/D

Vince, I appreciate your response. I always see you on these forums helping men find their balance so glad you're here! Do you get side effects from your heavy AI use? My acne seems to be getting cystic even on a relatively lower dose like 98mg. It typically happens when I use an AI to get my E2 in check which is super frustrating because a lot of men get acne from high E2, so it just seems counterproductive. However, my lack of motivation and energy are definitely more important to address than cosmetic issues right now. In addition, I have been realizing that getting on daily AI doses might be something to consider if I am doing dailies as well. Do you think doing your doses of .25 a day will help? or have you tried .125?

htownhomie

I 100% agree with this! However, I definitely will say that the last day before a pin on a 2x injection per week protocol is brutal, it's like mentally my body knows that its about to get that sweet elixir so it feels low. In addition, my side effect profile was much worse on 2x/week. Question to all you gents, have you ever experienced weight loss based on a change to dosing protocol. I always stayed between 172-175 and then I lowered my dose and I wish I could hit even 170 lmao, thank god the T keeps my size and definition right!

htownhomie

Have you ever tried T only?

So common that people start with high doses along with hcg and an ai and run into problems.

If you haven’t already tried, maybe try sticking to the low dose daily and completely drop the ai and hcg.

When I initially switched to dailies, my primary purpose was to get in range and also eliminate the need for any AI. What's interesting is I'm pretty sure my E2 has never been higher. I used to be asymptomatic to my high E2 but now I am getting symptomatic and it needs to be addressed. Really confused on how my e2 is higher on a daily protocol, anybody have an idea?

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me