200mg to daily injects?

Buy Lab Tests Online

SPORT2.0

Superlative Сasual Dating - Actual Girls
Hello,

Test Cyp
Generdorelin 100 units /2
NO AI

Been on TRT for a month. First I was doing daily injects of 28mg a day, to make 200mg but for no good reason I decided to do 180mg 3 times a week. Now I feel like shit. I felt way better on 200mg daily dose of 28mg. What do you guys think? Should I hop back on 28mg a day.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

madman

Super Moderator
Hello,

Test Cyp
Generdorelin 100 units /2
NO AI

Been on TRT for a month. First I was doing daily injects of 28mg a day, to make 200mg but for no good reason I decided to do 180mg 3 times a week. Now I feel like shit. I felt way better on 200mg daily dose of 28mg. What do you guys think? Should I hop back on 28mg a day.

You are making a big mistake and need to understand the importance of what is going on when one starts trt using exogenous esterified T.

post# 2,5

Judging by your protocol I would say you need to look into finding a new doctor.

200 mg of T/week is way too high a dose to start on and will most likely have your TT/FT/e2 levels through the roof let alone when splitting daily 28mg (198 mg/week) is a whopping dose of T.

Top it off with the fact that you have been prescribed gonadorelin which will not replace hCG and injecting such a dose 2 times weekly is pointless!

You need to post pre-trt labs and what was your SHBG?

Goel

A month isn't much. I changed protocols a little at ~7 weeks from once/week to twice/week to flatten the peak/trough curve ...and like you, felt like crap for a while. I've adjusted now and feel much better. I'll let others weigh in on the specifics of your protocol, but yeah I think you changed too soon and switching again will just prolong your adjustment. Stick with a protocol for 6-8 weeks and then evaluate changing it. At the beginning of the TRT journey this is doubly true. Patience is NOT my strong suit but it's required for TRT; it's a process not a light switch (though I wish it was).

Last edited:

bochinit

I agree with Madman, 200mg per week is high. Your problem is that qith higher doses you are bumpim your hormones, specially E2 and this make us feel like trash.

T

tareload

You are making a big mistake and need to understand the importance of what is going on when one starts trt using exogenous esterified T.

post# 2,5

Judging by your protocol I would say you need to look into finding a new doctor.

200 mg of T/week is way too high a dose to start on and will most likely have your TT/FT/e2 levels through the roof let alone when splitting daily 28mg (198 mg/week) is a whopping dose of T.

Top it off with the fact that you have been prescribed gonadorelin which will not replace hCG and injecting such a dose 2 times weekly is pointless!

You need to post pre-trt labs and what was your SHBG?

Really great advice from @madman as always. More info for you @SPORT2.0 :

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching