10ml vial

Buy Lab Tests Online

Whitey26

My 10ml vial has developed a thick substance on the sides around the neck. It looks kinda like clear jello it it safe to use the remainder of the vial

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

madman

Super Moderator
It was first used 3 week of march

Once the neoprene rubber is punctured it is best to use up within time frame of dose prescribed so as an example if it was 100mg/ml strength and the dose prescribed for trt was 100mg/week than it would last roughly 10 weeks if there was no wastage depending on syringe used and whether one is swapping needles for drawing/injecting.

There would be more waste when one is not using a low dead space syringe with a fixed needle (insulin syringes).

Hard to say if the potency has degraded slighlty as it has already been punctured and sitting around for just over 3 months.

The oily solution has thickened possibly due to stale air in the vial or if it was stored in a cool place.....as many inject air into the vial before drawing.

You could try warming the solution up to see if the viscosity improves and give it a shake.....not sure how much is left in the vial and if it is really worth it.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me