Vial expiration question

Buy Lab Tests Online

Acer97

So I was using a 10ml vial from Walgreens back in February and couldn’t find it so moved to the next. I did about 5 shots. Well today I found it safely stored in a drawer room temp and was wondering if ti would be safe to use after my current vial (so like June) or would it lose potency by then. I wipe the top every injection and am sanitary. The expiration date is 2023 however Ik that’s for unused vials. Also i know about the 28 day rule but honestly I don’t think it’s 100% legit

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

madman

Super Moderator
So I was using a 10ml vial from Walgreens back in February and couldn’t find it so moved to the next. I did about 5 shots. Well today I found it safely stored in a drawer room temp and was wondering if ti would be safe to use after my current vial (so like June) or would it lose potency by then. I wipe the top every injection and am sanitary. The expiration date is 2023 however Ik that’s for unused vials. Also i know about the 28 day rule but honestly I don’t think it’s 100% legit

Regarding the potency, it will still be good but keep in mind that the neoprene rubber stopper was already punctured numerous times.

As far as sterility hard to say.

If the oily solution looks clear (normal yellow tint) and free of any particulate then I would not be too concerned although I would prefer using up a vial once punctured.

Regarding multi-dose vials:

Simply put, 4 weeks is the standard threshold that pharmaceutical companies are required to meet in testing.
They can’t guarantee sterility beyond that. The 28-day rule is, likewise, an important safety measure. The use of preservative agents in injectable solutions generally doesn’t protect them from bacterial contamination completely. They slow development, not eliminate it. Bacteria can actually grow in these vials just fine, albeit more slowly in comparison to most water-based solutions. Case in point, the most bacteria-laden steroid vial I ever sent to an analytical lab was a vial of oil-based testosterone that had been punctured months earlier but not completely used.

Acer97

Regarding the potency, it will still be good but keep in mind that the neoprene rubber stopper was already punctured numerous times.

As far as sterility hard to say.

If the oily solution looks clear (normal yellow tint) and free of any particulate then I would not be too concerned although I would prefer using up a vial once punctured.

Regarding multi-dose vials:

Simply put, 4 weeks is the standard threshold that pharmaceutical companies are required to meet in testing.
They can’t guarantee sterility beyond that. The 28-day rule is, likewise, an important safety measure. The use of preservative agents in injectable solutions generally doesn’t protect them from bacterial contamination completely. They slow development, not eliminate it. Bacteria can actually grow in these vials just fine, albeit more slowly in comparison to most water-based solutions. Case in point, the most bacteria-laden steroid vial I ever sent to an analytical lab was a vial of oil-based testosterone that had been punctured months earlier but not completely used.
Ok it’s Actavis so the vial is dark but I’ll shine a light and check and the oil when in the syringe aswell. Also it was punctured 5 times but each time I wiped thoroughly before and after with an alcohol swab and it’s stored in the box out of light

Acer97

Ok it’s Actavis so the vial is dark but I’ll shine a light and check the oil when in the syringe aswell. Also it was punctured 5 times but each time I wiped thoroughly before and after with an alcohol swab and it’s stored on the box out of light
In*

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching