How many 1 ml doses out of a 10ml vial?

Buy Lab Tests Online

chungus

I am new to this. My doctor sends me a 10ml vial every 8 weeks. Is 2ml wasted in the process of taking eight 1 ml doses or is it possible to get a full ten 1 ml doses out of it?

He prescribed 1ml weekly (8 weeks x 7 days = 56 days). After reading it seems smaller more frequent doses would be better. If I took .5 ml every three days that would be 19 shots of .5ml or 9.5 ml which would cover 57 days.

Is it possible to get 19 .5ml shots out of one 10ml vial?

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

fifty

Yes. If you use fixed needle insulin syringes you will waste 0ml per injection. If you use low dead space luer lock syringes you will waste about .04 or .05ml per injection.

In simpler terms he is giving you 10ml every 8 weeks just to make it easy so that you would have plenty left over.

chungus

Thanks. Does my 0.5 ml every 3 day strategy seem good vs 1 ml once a week or should I just try what they prescribed first?

chungus

Attached are the initial labs. My first meds arrived today and I will be taking them tonight when I get home from work. It is 200mg/ml.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2019-06-20 at 2.19.42 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2019-06-20 at 2.19.42 PM.png
    371.3 KB · Views: 104
  • Screen Shot 2019-06-20 at 2.20.40 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2019-06-20 at 2.20.40 PM.png
    457.7 KB · Views: 111
You should use as prescribed until your first set of labs, given your SHBG is not listed there's no reason to think you would need more than 1 week shots at this time.
Your Dr needs to be testing that...SHBG. Also need to tell him he's using the wrong Estrogen tests, too, he's used a females test here. Test for males is the UltraSensitive LC/MS/MS

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me