The Case Against Antidepressants

Buy Lab Tests Online

electrify

@electrify glad to see your doing well brother. I remember the rough ride you had!!!

Thanks, its still been a rough ride but I am closer and MIF-1 kinda gave me some hope. Its a gem. I hope one day HRT/peptide clinics look into this.

Gut health also seems to be important, on a Rifaximin cycle right now.

I feel like ive learned a lot about biohacking and the body in this tho and what I seem to react well to and what is horrible. Im finding that for myself when there is high inflammation, stims even caffeine worsens anhedonia/blunting. But mysteriously while on Rifaximin (which is an antibiotic staying in the small intestine for sibo, but also antiinflammatory in thr gut) caffeine actually mysteriously has the opposite effect of improving things.

Also another thing is “low cortisol issues” I think may not be directly from cortisol in many cases but a lack of cortisol response to the underlying inflammation going on

Another thing is, oversimplified but it seems the true happy chemicals are Dopamine, GABA, and opiods. I seem to respond to stuff that is dopaminergic without being noradrenergic such as Bromantane.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

FunkOdyssey

Seeker of Wisdom
Thanks, its still been a rough ride but I am closer and MIF-1 kinda gave me some hope. Its a gem. I hope one day HRT/peptide clinics look into this.
Is there anyone selling this besides Crazy Jay's limitless nootropic store? I'd like to try it without supporting him.

electrify

Is there anyone selling this besides Crazy Jay's limitless nootropic store? I'd like to try it without supporting him.

I haven’t found anywhere else myself, its like the only place I know of.

Ive been looking for a legit clinic that has it and you see tons with all kinds of other peptides but somehow they don’t have the one peptide with so much actual human studies behind it.

I was in a pretty bad place a couple weeks ago, did a round of this and even if the peak MDMA-ish effects didn’t last I got out of that place to a copable point again.

Never seen it discussed on HRT/steroid/etc boards until now either lol.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me