In the search for libido. Started Wellbutrin XL

Buy Lab Tests Online

M.J

Mucuna pruriens boosts libido a bit by; increasing dopamine in the brain. It actually seems to have a calming effect vs the increased everything that Wellbutrin gives. (Do not take mucuna if you're on Wellbutrin.) I've used Wellbutrin to quit nicotine and it greatly helped my mood as well, but also made me crazy irritable. Withdrawal symptoms for me included brain zaps and feeling very weird.
How much was your dose ? I am doing the minimum 150.

I tried Macuna and all those herbal stuff I was ordering and trying everything with no significant results.

Emperor ginseng 5000 increased prolactin, decreased estrogen I went to half my estrogen level in 30 days.

And gave me a boost in libido somewhere in the middle which was only for two days. Very useless I experimented it again after sometime and it did the same.

I did 3 tests during that one month to see progress. And of course testosterone didn’t move.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

PhilM7

Mucuna pruriens boosts libido a bit by; increasing dopamine in the brain. It actually seems to have a calming effect vs the increased everything that Wellbutrin gives. (Do not take mucuna if you're on Wellbutrin.) I've used Wellbutrin to quit nicotine and it greatly helped my mood as well, but also made me crazy irritable. Withdrawal symptoms for me included brain zaps and feeling very weird.
Hi CKO. How long were you on Mucuna to get results? I assume it would take several weeks? Thanks for your post!

aneuman

I tried Macuna and all those herbal stuff I was ordering and trying everything with no significant results.
Ditto. The only thing I'd say did something was fenugreek and ashwaghanda. This is not a Randomized controlled trial but my natural T went from 403 ng/dL to 492 ng/dL and there was some improvement in spontaneous erectons. I cannot say for sure it was due to the supplements. 403 ng/dL was my previous test before Covid, then I started taking both fenugreek and ashwaghanda, and my next test was 492 ng/dL a year later. A simple anecdote.

But in general, your statement above matches my experience. At one point I had my salary deposited directly to the Vitamin Shoppe, tried everything on the "Men's health" department plus all other mandatory supplements to no avail. I sleep well at night knowing I helped keep a bunch of people employed and feeding their families.

CKO

I was on 300mg day Wellbutrin. 150mg a day is much more tolerable. Mucuna should have an effect within an hour or so. If not it's either bad or it doesn't work for you. I've had more luck with Kava btw. Now brand Kava pills are great for relaxation and helped me with libido.

M.J

Last week I saw improvement in my morning wood which is getting better and better.
I am not sure why and if it related to starting True NMN. ???? Is NMN related to improved erection ????

I will check in the coming weeks if this was due to maybe small changes In protocol or morning wood will keep staying and won’t go away.

PhilM7

Last week I saw improvement in my morning wood which is getting better and better.
I am not sure why and if it related to starting True NMN. ???? Is NMN related to improved erection ????

I will check in the coming weeks if this was due to maybe small changes In protocol or morning wood will keep staying and won’t go away.
I had never heard of NMN until I saw this thread. Research is still being done, but it looks like it is unclear if it stops cancer, or can promote certain cancers. I noticed comments on Amazon that dermatologists are recommending NMN to stop skin cancers, but according to this article below, it could help other types of cancers grow.

M.J

Two month done with Wellbutrin.

I feel great will not stop it for sure.
Wellbutrin is the only thing I really felt improvement on since starting trt.

Morning wood still there :)

Last edited:

Guided_by_Voices

This is a little off topic, but it is related to libido. Did anyone ever use the supplement called 6-OXO about 18 years ago? The FDA took it off the market, because unlike many supplements, this one actually did something to hormones, but I don't know what. I was taking it for improved workouts at the gym, but in addition to feeling stronger, my libido was insane while I was on this supplement. This was before I ever started on TRT or was doing any blood tests so I can't say what it was actually doing. I wish that supplement was still on the market, but I was curious if anyone else had tried it, and had the same results I had with libido.
I tried it about 8 years ago and had the same results, but only the first time I took it. I could not get to steady state goodness, but it was useful in the sense that it showed what I was capable of with the right settings. I would not try it again given the potential for dis-regulating something in the estrogen pathway and I think it produced a very artificial affect.

M.J

This week I feel under preforming.

I still feel the big improvement in orgasm.
But libido, the spark, comes and goes. Not sure why. I feel Wellbutrin affects orgasm more than igniting libido.

Today for the first time I tried taking two tablets to see if I can improve.

M.J

Two tablets did nothing ….. still doing 1 tablet but libido is not really good. Waiting to see if it comes back as I had few days like this before.

Last edited:

M.J

its two month and half now. Libido is ok but was much better I still see improvement around 20% but the major major sustainable improvement which didn’t change is on orgasm.it went from below average to 90% !!! Again I feel Wellbutrin affected my orgasm. Much more than libido. When I finish I feel every last drop is coming out, it also comes out much much stronger and faster. I few I can hit 2 m target :).

I will not stop it but I think I need to see alternatives soon in October I should start addyi. Until then I will keep using wellbutrin.

Side note I am taking NMN from true NMN and I think it’s adding something not sure if I had a honey moon period because of it also but I think it’s helping.

M.J

Ok seems libido is back to the way it was :(
The only benefit until now is the strong orgasm,,,I also fell nmn may have created a honey moon period though not sure.

I will keep taking Wellbutrin because of this 20% or 30% improvement.

But have to try addyi next.

FunkOdyssey

Seeker of Wisdom
Ok seems libido is back to the way it was :(
The only benefit until now is the strong orgasm,,,I also fell nmn may have created a honey moon period though not sure.

I will keep taking Wellbutrin because of this 20% or 30% improvement.

But have to try addyi next.
Do you notice any side effects from the wellbutrin? Now that the benefits are restricted to 15 seconds a day, it might make sense to ask whether you are still in a net benefit zone. Even a bit of lost sleep, sleep architecture derangement, emotional dampening, anxiety, indigestion, or even dry mouth would be enough to put you in the red at this point.

M.J

Do you notice any side effects from the wellbutrin? Now that the benefits are restricted to 15 seconds a day, it might make sense to ask whether you are still in a net benefit zone. Even a bit of lost sleep, sleep architecture derangement, emotional dampening, anxiety, indigestion, or even dry mouth would be enough to put you in the red at this point.
Honestly I don’t have any bad side affect, if anything I have the opposite better mode better energy and of course better orgasm.
You may think that 15s is nothing but believe me I saw improvements even in ejecting semens, very veery strong eject takes out the last drop you feel it emptying completely to the last drop only then you feel your done !!! Not before. The emotions, ejection and basically the strong orgasm defiantly worth continuing.

If I reach dead end with addyi I will come back to Wellbutrin and maybe try eod or cycling basically do more experiments with it.
But u til then I will keep taking it.

T

tareload

Pretty sure the wellbutrin had affected my sleep but can't rule out the escalating Test dosing over same time frame. You definitely always bring some great points.

M.J

Pretty sure the wellbutrin had affected my sleep but can't rule out the escalating Test dosing over same time frame. You definitely always bring some great points.
I take it first thing early morning, maybe that why I don’t feel it affecting my sleep much.

T

tareload

I take it first thing early morning, maybe that why I don’t feel it affecting my sleep much.
Me too. 150 mg XL along with the 10 mg escitalopram. Welbutrin seems to have made a dent in the bad depression. So the escitalopram hits the anxiety and the bupropion knocks on the depression made worse by the escitalopram. Throw on top the 200 mg/week Test Cyp and 0.5 mg clonazepam a couple times a week for some sleep gainz and voila probably a decently reduced lifespan.

But this stack has seriously increased my Test "tolerance". I really owe it all to you @FunkOdyssey and your AD thread. Challenged me to try the SSRI route. Thank you again.

Glad you are getting some benefits @M.J . I wish you much success and a 10 ft "rope" soon. Are you measuring these accurately? What is your procedure? Do you target about 45 degrees launch angle or higher? 2m is really impressive. Wow.

Last edited by a moderator:

M.J

Ditto. The only thing I'd say did something was fenugreek and ashwaghanda. This is not a Randomized controlled trial but my natural T went from 403 ng/dL to 492 ng/dL and there was some improvement in spontaneous erectons. I cannot say for sure it was due to the supplements. 403 ng/dL was my previous test before Covid, then I started taking both fenugreek and ashwaghanda, and my next test was 492 ng/dL a year later. A simple anecdote.

But in general, your statement above matches my experience. At one point I had my salary deposited directly to the Vitamin Shoppe, tried everything on the "Men's health" department plus all other mandatory supplements to no avail. I sleep well at night knowing I helped keep a bunch of people employed and feeding their families.
I gave up on herbal all r useless. Going for addyi next.

At least Wellbutrin did help, unlike the useless herbs.

M.J

Jus to follow up on this, I have stopped Wellbutrin and had no side affect at all.
The main benefits I noticed was libido in the begging which was less with time and when I reach orgasm it was amazing. I can’t say libido went back like trt time but it was getting less with time. But affect on orgasm didn’t go.
I managed to get addyi which I will make a thread for it starting today.
As for Wellbutrin if addyi didn’t do much I will go back to it and maybe cycle it, basically play around With it. I think I also felt something when I stopped Wellbutrin.
So maybe cycling will do something but I will see after addyi.

Last edited:
Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching