Tman

Hello Everyone,

I've posted here a few times, and I've been following for a little over a year. I've really struggled to feel good on test since my first three week honeymoon on cream ended. The struggle seems to be E related and I will pass through days with good results, but for the most part I am always at some level of dis-satisfaction with my results. Anyhow, I have severe joint pain (did the pain clinic thing for a while) and I was looking for an alternative to the pain clinics we have in Tennessee when I read about nandralone. Well, I took my first shot today. I hope it will help with the joints and allow me to reduce my T dosage to about 50mg a week in hopes that my E will remain low. Anyone with experience, is this a realistic expectation? This will put me at 50 mg of T a week and 100 mg of Nandralone. I've tried reducing the T to low levels before, but then it did not have a theraputic effect, so it was kind of a waste.
As a side note my blood thickness becomes an issue at about 140mg of T a week.
14 SHBG

Over the past year:
98 mg T per week puts me at 650 T and 20 free t- daily doses/tested 24 hours later
120mg T per week puts me at 900 t and 30 free t- daily doses/ "" """
140 mg "" """ "" 1000 """" 40 48 hours after the dose

Last edited:

Vince

I agree, I hope you have good results with your new protocol. Most threads talk about using more T then N. Your protocol of 50 mg of T a week and 100 mg of Nandralone, goes against the grain. I understand your reasons, from your previous postings. Good luck.

SSHSSA74

Hello Everyone,

I've posted here a few times, and I've been following for a little over a year. I've really struggled to feel good on test since my first three week honeymoon on cream ended. The struggle seems to be E related and I will pass through days with good results, but for the most part I am always at some level of dis-satisfaction with my results. Anyhow, I have severe joint pain (did the pain clinic thing for a while) and I was looking for an alternative to the pain clinics we have in Tennessee when I read about nandralone. Well, I took my first shot today. I hope it will help with the joints and allow me to reduce my T dosage to about 50mg a week in hopes that my E will remain low. Anyone with experience, is this a realistic expectation? This will put me at 50 mg of T a week and 100 mg of Nandralone. I've tried reducing the T to low levels before, but then it did not have a theraputic effect, so it was kind of a waste.
14 SHBG

Over the past year:
98 mg T per week puts me at 650 T and 20 free t- daily doses/tested 24 hours later
are you still on the cream?

DS3

Hello Everyone,

14 SHBG

Over the past year:
Go for it and tell us how you feel along the way. The only way to know for sure is to try it and see.

JimGainz

I wouldn’t recommend lowering your T to 50 mg. What were your E2 levels prior and why are you concerned? Do you have symptoms? No reason to lower E unless you have clinical symptoms. We have since learned that it’s more the ratio of total T to E2 that counts and there are plenty of guys with E2 over 100 with total T over 1,000 that feel fine.
In any case, if you did lower T, I would do 75mg with an equal amount of Nandrolone or 80 mg T / 60 mg nandrolone. For me the sweet spot was 80 mg nandrolone although I have run 50-60 mg with 80-100 mg of test with no issues, and no AI

Reactions: DS3

Bernie

Hello Everyone,

14 SHBG

Over the past year:
I'm doing much higher levels. Just experimented with Nandrolone decanoate with a 20 week cycle (500mg/wk). This was paired with 400mg test cypionate. Not too convinced I benefited from it as far as size. I had no negative symptoms from this trial although thinking back not any joint issues in the last 20 weeks of lifting hard. Now that I'm off it we'll see if joint pain occurs.

JimGainz

I'm doing much higher levels. Just experimented with Nandrolone decanoate with a 20 week cycle (500mg/wk). This was paired with 400mg test cypionate. Not too convinced I benefited from it as far as size. I had no negative symptoms from this trial although thinking back not any joint issues in the last 20 weeks of lifting hard. Now that I'm off it we'll see if joint pain occurs.
That’s a bodybuilder cycle. We’re you taking any AI or Caber for estrogen or prolactin? Also, curious how your bloods looked if you have them.
In the 80s I did 250mg of both Test and Deca - awesome stack. No AI and no sides that I remember (except when I came off - we didn’t PCT back then)

SilverSurfer

I put on 20 lbs of lean mass in 13 weeks of 250 mg nandrolone. If your avatar is you, perhaps you’ve already reached your peak ability to carry muscle mass without insane dosages of AAS.