Semaglutide Forum: Game Changer for Weight Loss

Buy Lab Tests Online
T

tareload

Slow moving train wreck.

UnimportantLastingAchillestang-size_restricted.gif

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Gus80

Follow my story. After 7 years going back and forth on TRT, I noticed that my insulin resistance got worse, I went to several doctors and nutritionists and I couldn't reduce my bf.
I started Ozempic in Jan/22, in 3 months I lost approximately 8kg of fat and gained 2kg of muscle, according to bio impedance, on a 1880kcal diet. From my experience, I believe that the effects on weight loss go far beyond the decrease in appetite, apparently semaglutide acts strongly on muscle sensitivity to insulin. I say this because I tested the same diet without semaglutide and the results are disappointing.
Side effects: strong fatigue, bad post-workout recovery and very severe constipation, I went 1 week without a bowel movement and I had a fecaloma, but I managed to solve it at home with a suppository. I spent a whole day in "labor", lol.
I noticed that I aged a lot during use. All my white hairs and wrinkles came out after using it.
After 3 months I stopped using it and felt a strong increase in appetite and I made a lot of mistakes with the amount of carbs, I gained everything and a little more. One of the doctors I consulted has had impressive results combining glp1 analogues with Keto Diet, something that makes it easier to get off the drug, since it tends to increase insulin levels.

Another Great Day

Follow my story. After 7 years going back and forth on TRT, I noticed that my insulin resistance got worse, I went to several doctors and nutritionists and I couldn't reduce my bf.
I started Ozempic in Jan/22, in 3 months I lost approximately 8kg of fat and gained 2kg of muscle, according to bio impedance, on a 1880kcal diet. From my experience, I believe that the effects on weight loss go far beyond the decrease in appetite, apparently semaglutide acts strongly on muscle sensitivity to insulin. I say this because I tested the same diet without semaglutide and the results are disappointing.
Side effects: strong fatigue, bad post-workout recovery and very severe constipation, I went 1 week without a bowel movement and I had a fecaloma, but I managed to solve it at home with a suppository. I spent a whole day in "labor", lol.
I noticed that I aged a lot during use. All my white hairs and wrinkles came out after using it.
After 3 months I stopped using it and felt a strong increase in appetite and I made a lot of mistakes with the amount of carbs, I gained everything and a little more. One of the doctors I consulted has had impressive results combining glp1 analogues with Keto Diet, something that makes it easier to get off the drug, since it tends to increase insulin levels.
My issues with bf are similar. Consulted with 2 endocrinologists and am on a very strict low calorie, low carb diet but it extremely difficult to lose fat. They both recomended a 1,000 calorie diet. Then I went to my primary care and began taking Semaglutide and had very little side effects, after 3 months my gall bladder began to hurt and I stopped taking it. One of the side effects listed under the "Warnings and Precautions" section of the product insert is Acute Gall Bladder disease. I have about ready many successes with Semaglutide and this was also suggested to me by Defy. I will probably try Semaglutide again in a few months.

I tried semaglutide briefly. Even at a low intro dose (0.25 ml), I suffered bouts of fatigue that reminded me of when I had chronic fatigue in my twenties (after contracting mononucleosis). The fatigue would hit exactly two days after injecting semaglutide.

Dr. Peter Attia did a recent podcast discussing both semaglutide and metformin. Attia noted that, while everyone is focused on weight loss, they're ignoring muscle loss that occurs as well. He won't prescribe semaglutide except to diabetic and truly obese patients. Not for the purpose many people are using semaglutide: to fit into their summer swimsuits. :cool:

I was interested in losing 5-7 lbs in prep for an upcoming power lifting meet, to fit into the 165 lb weight class. But the fatigue, as well as the muscle loss concern, prompted me to give up the injections. I'll have to lose the weight the old-fashioned way: diet + exercise.

BigTex

Ahhhh....the lessons I learned quickly about dropping weight to enter a powerlifting meet. I was 212 and wanted to go 198 and certainly dropped the weight in two days by not eating, diuretics and ex-lax. Had horrible cramps and bombed out on the squats . I could not continue the meet. Louie Simmons told me its always best to go in fat and happy. So eat as much as you can the last week and go 181 is my advice.

I just took metformin for 6 weeks to get my HCT down and it cost me 10lbs. I got started a week ago trying to put that weight back on and have 3 lbs left. Nothing going to be totally stuffed.

Thanks BigTex! I don't expect to have much competition at either weight in my age group (65-69) and location (New Mexico). My personal best at the bench press (the only event I'm entering) is 220 lbs, and I'd love to get to 225+ lbs by the meet date (May 20).

Ryanpl

jayt

$900 a month???!! I pay $180 for a 3 month supply through a compounding pharmacy! Need more info let me know… Been on Semaglutide for 7 weeks now have lost 5 pounds so far. I lift weights and cardio 3x week not a competitive bodybuilder but would like to lean out some I’ve always been a chunky kind of guy
Starting weight 220
Goal weight 185
I am at 205 with the goal of 185 and am considering Semaglutide but have some cardiac issues, ie/ pacemaker. and wonder if it would be wise. Do you have any information. I did have a good experience with fasting. eating between 12 and 6pm only vegetables, protein and fruit. lost about 5 pounds a week and may just do that again.

Dialingitin

I started mounjaro (tirzepatide) nine months ago, but at the same time significantly increased my resistance training (focused on hypertrophy), regular cardio, and very focused effort to consume 150+ grams of balance protein daily. I could write many paragraphs on the benefits and fully body transformation, but suffice it to say it has been life changing (and very clearly life extending). This isn't an "I need to drop 20 lbs" quick fix but for those with difficult metabolic disorders and a commitment to whole-life change, it's an amazing drug.

Gus80

I am at 205 with the goal of 185 and am considering Semaglutide but have some cardiac issues, ie/ pacemaker. and wonder if it would be wise. Do you have any information. I did have a good experience with fasting. eating between 12 and 6pm only vegetables, protein and fruit. lost about 5 pounds a week and may just do that again.

For me TRT worsens insulin sensitivity too much. Last year I was only able to lose weight on TRT with ozempic, as I said in my previous report.

This year, I lost equivalent weight in the first 3 months of the year on the Carnivore Diet, high in protein and moderate in fat. Palumbo Keto Diet style, with 1 to 1.5g of protein per body pound and 0.5g of fat. I went from 102kg to 95kg, without losing muscle mass, visually analyzing. The best thing about this diet is the strong appetite suppression, I ate between 1800 - 2000kcal a day and never felt hungry. For those with insulin resistance, this diet is the only one that compares to ozempic, since in the Ketogenic Diet, despite the efficiency in weight loss, it ends up causing a lot of muscle loss due to low protein consumption. In addition, due to the high consumption of beef, there is a large contribution of incredible nutrients such as: creatine, carnitine, cla and stearic acid. Another benefit I noticed, the post workout recovery was amazing, I just didn't feel any aftershocks after heavy lifting, other than the strength gains.

Just as a complement, I am currently testing Deca Only instead of traditional TRT, and I felt hypoglycemia in the first week. Searching I found a scientific article with humans demonstrating that nandrolone increases the speed of glucose elimination. That's why I went back to eating carbs and my weight has remained stable, even eating more daily calories, between 2300 and 2600kcal.

SteveCleves

Once-daily 50-mg oral semaglutide helped adults with overweight or obesity achieve 15.1% weight loss -- or 17.4% weight loss with full treatment adherence -- in the phase IIIa OASIS 1 trial, said Novo Nordisk. A 7-mg and 14-mg version of oral semaglutide is currently approved for type 2 diabetes under the name Rybelsus.
A 4mg injectable pen runs about $1000....what the fuck is 50mg a day going to cost?

Buy Lab Tests Online

Sponsors

bodybuilder test discounted labs
Defy Medical TRT clinic
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me