Semaglutide Forum: Game Changer for Weight Loss

Buy Lab Tests Online
T

tareload

“Some people would argue that these shouldn’t be called foods, that they’re really processed and refined substances that are man-made, that we’ve created, that deliver unnaturally high levels — at rapid rates — of rewarding ingredients like sugar, like fat, that our brain doesn’t really seem to know exactly how to manage that level of food reward because it really surpasses what exists in nature,” Gearhardt said.

Decent article. Trying overdosing on olive oil, butter, or steaks. Ever seen someone eat 12 chicken breasts with all you can eat spinach? 4 sticks of butter? I have never chugged a 16 oz bottle of olive oil.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Nelson Vergel

Founder, ExcelMale.com
semaglutide testosterone.jpg

[PDF] New antidiabetic drugs' role in the management of testosterone deficiency and of the cardiovascular disease in hypogonadal diabetic men

VA Genchi, E Zanni, M Colzani, C Lauriola, A Cignarelli… - 2023
… Obesity and age as dominant correlates of low testosterone in men irrespective of
diabetes status. Andrology 2013;1:906-12. DOI PubMed … Prevalence of low
testosterone and predisposing risk factors in men with type 1 diabetes mellitus …

electrify

I think there are some risks with Ozempic too regarding Anhedonia. It is affecting the reward system:

Anecdotes too:

Given how debilitating a condition like anhedonia can be, its far too risky imo compared to other routes for weight loss.

T

tareload

I think there are some risks with Ozempic too regarding Anhedonia. It is affecting the reward system:

Anecdotes too:

Given how debilitating a condition like anhedonia can be, its far too risky imo compared to other routes for weight loss.

Escitalopram for the win!

Thanks for the links.

T

tareload

kayfab1972

I got a 3 month supply and the dosage chart, if i can stay at 500mcg per week, i also made major changes to my diet and training (51y old cannot lift heavy anymore i get injured so easy SUCKS) but i still train with the adonis program (given to me by my sport doctor).

Excited to see how semaglutide will work i have 50 pounds to lose going for the big one.

Source

Strate Labs​

Last edited:

kayfab1972

Exactly, this stuff is a quick fix. Life style changes are a BIG part of of losing weight. I am not sure most are being made aware of this.
its like any diet fasting, keto etc once you are off you need to change your eating plan if not you regain all the weight loss and more

kayfab1972

10 years ago I was 320 lb and >35% BF. Took about 1 year to drop 100 pounds and of course another few years to do a proper body recomp. Add in TRT in 2018 and now I sit at about 240 lb and 8-10% BF. This is a marathon not a sprint. These obesity pharma interventions will end in tears. Take the time to find what works for you and your body. In my case it is low carb and either full blown keto (Phase 1 fat loss) or higher protein medium fat (Phase 2 muscle gain while maintaining low BF). Lots of veggies. Yes to the mainstream I am now looked at as having the eating disorder. That's how screwed up our food system is now.

Good luck.
as you age its even harder i am 51 now.

T

tareload

as you age its even harder i am 51 now.
Stay hard. I understand. Your comments reinforce the points made above. Thank you. Diet means what you eat for a lifetime. It is not some fad or transient approach if it is to be sustainable.

T

tareload

What's next...

Background
Retatrutide (LY3437943) is an agonist of the glucose-dependent insulinotropic polypeptide, glucagon-like peptide 1, and glucagon receptors. Its dose–response relationships with respect to side effects, safety, and efficacy for the treatment of obesity are not known.

excelnelg

Patients who took GLP-1 receptor agonists for weight loss had a nine times higher risk of pancreatitis compared with those who took the older combination drug bupropion-naltrexone (Contrave), as well as greater risks of bowel obstruction and gastroparesis. (JAMA)
Damn. Damn. Damn. I was just about to give this a shot (no pun intended) but between diabetes and chronic fatigue syndrome I already have GI issues and when things stop moving it sets off an entire body inflammation induced crash that lasts days or weeks. Interesting that the comparison is made to bupropion since it shuts down my GI system lickety split. I can’t imagine using something that’s even worse for me in that regard. Sticking a pin (pun intended) in this idea. Thanks for keeping us updated.

Last edited:

BadassBlues

Just as an anecdotal contribution, I just came off of a 30 day run of tirzepatide. No question about changes in digestion. Without going into the gory details, suffice it to say that for me, it completely altered my normal digestive function. Symptoms similar to constipation. Weight loss, yes. Worth it… I dont know.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me