Peptides/MK-677

Buy Lab Tests Online

BigTex

I am tired of spending money on hGH so I have decided to go back to using peptides and MK-677. I order 10 Kits of modified GRF (1-29), 5 kits of GHRP 2 and 200 tabs of MK-677 10mg very cheaply. I am going to do the following:

100 mgs modified GRF (1-29)/100mcg GHRP-2 morning and bed time
10mg MK 677 morning

It should arrive this week and I am going to do a baselne HGH and IGF-1 status. I suspect mine has dropped substancially since I stopped using hGH almost a year ago and am wanting to see some improvements in my skin quality as I turn 66 soon. Once I get going I will do the same testing 30-60 minutes after my 1st dose. I have used this stuff since about 2007 off and on and took a break switching to hGH. Never done any blood testing though and just went by how I felt. Usually when I start getting swelling in the fingers the dose is up there and most likely GH and IGF-1 are both high. I never went any higher that 4iu with hGH (2iu AM and 2iu PM). The side effects were just not tolerable.

I got inspired when a guy I know who is 52 got testing done. He has a baseline igf -1 = 227. He did a similar protocol and used 100mcg of modified GRF (1-29) and 100mcg Ipamorelin x 3/d. He used this for 2 weeks and went to test 1 hour after injection and got a 406 IGF-1. Interestingly enough he has previously done testing on 4iu of hGH and gotten slightly less on the IGF-1. He didn't test GH but I will.

If the IGF-1 gets above 350 I will drop the morning dose of peptides. In the past I have done 2iu hGH morning 25mg Mk-677 and 100 mgs modified GRF (1-29)/100mcg GHRP-2 in the PM. It was way too much so I ended up dropping the PM peptides.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

JmarkH

With my protocol, my IGF1 and prolactin are both low. I was taking 300mcg 1-29/Ipamorelin for the last ten weeks. It seemed to help but started having side effects. Most likely because I was taking in 7 days per week. I understand I should have done 5 on 2 off. I went off it for one week and the side effects stopped.
I have now started MK677 15mg before bedtime and so far I like the results better. I'm unsure if I should do 3 on 1 off or 5 on 2 off.
I'll see after another week but I think inflammation throughout is down. My mild bph even seems to have subsided.

bixt

10mg MK 677 morning

After perusing a few hundred posts across many forums, I am led to believe from peoples experiences that nighttime dosing is superior. Especially as far as the side effects go, such as daytime sleepiness and lethargy.

BigTex

With my protocol, my IGF1 and prolactin are both low. I was taking 300mcg 1-29/Ipamorelin for the last ten weeks. It seemed to help but started having side effects. Most likely because I was taking in 7 days per week. I understand I should have done 5 on 2 off. I went off it for one week and the side effects stopped.
I have now started MK677 15mg before bedtime and so far I like the results better. I'm unsure if I should do 3 on 1 off or 5 on 2 off.
I'll see after another week but I think inflammation throughout is down. My mild bph even seems to have subsided.
Lots of guys just do Ipamorelin as a stand alone, but IMHO Ipamorelin by itself, is not so effective. By adding a Growth Hormone Releasing Hormone (GHRH) to the Ipamorelin it is well documented that doingthe two will result in a very synergistic release of GH from pituitary stores. These two peptides work in different ways, the GHRH amplifies the GHRP initiated pulse from the puitaty and the GHRP is a GH pulse initiators. So the hypothalamus is directly activated by GHRH to produce Somatotrope---->GH. On the other hand GHRPs stimulate indirectly stimiulate the hyothalamus through the activation of Ghrelin. The GHRPs also slow the response of Somatostatin which is produced when there is too much GH/IGF-1. Somotostatin is a regulatory homone. So by adding the GHRP to GHRH you are able to increase natural GH and IGF way beyond natural levels and up to what can be done with hGH.

There is no need to go 5 on and 2 off as long as you are staying within saturation dose or 100mcg or 1mcg/kg and dosing no more that every 3 hours. With Ipamorelin, you can also go much higher than saturation dose as it does not create prolactin or cortisol.
I know a doctor who did blood work using Ipamorelin and found the most effective dose was around 600mcg+/day. If you have side effecs using peptides just back off the dose slightly. I agree with you that the MK-667 as a stand alone is very evective. Being that it is an oral, I think most will prefer going this route. Next time you do peptides use the modified GRF 1-29 instead of the GRF 1-29. The modified version has a much longer half-life (30 min). I would also keep the modified GRF 1-29 down to 100mcg and with the IPA, start with 100mcg and slowly go up to avoid side effects. If you start having them then back off slightly on the IPA.

GHcontrol.gif

Last edited:
Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale