New Protocol, Elevated RHR/Poor Sleep/Eye Floaters. Abort or Stay the Course?

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

eyeheartny

Because it’s an antiandrogen / feminizing drug.

I did discuss that with the PA at Defy. He indicated that those effects are typical with higher doses and in men not taking exogenous testosterone. But it’s a moot point as I won’t be taking a potassium sparing diuretic after what happened today. Pretty freaky and the numbness hasn’t gone away fully.

madman

Super Moderator
You’re an idiot. Unless you’ve switched to enanthate, taken the same dose you’re on now, injecting SubQ, injecting at the same frequency, and then had labs done after 5-6 weeks to compare how your labs look vs your labs on your current cyp protocol, just keep your mouth shut on the matter. Your input in this thread isn’t needed, and neither is it on this forum. How the moderators haven’t booted you yet is beyond me.

Really.....because you have a hard time being corrected/called out by another member.

Trying to flip things around now are we?

You blatantly stated....."If so, it’s not advised to do subQ with enanthate. Only cypionate".....did you not?

Never heard of such rubbish.....you have no clue what your talking about half the time on here.....babbling on about this that and the other.

Guess you must have missed the trials/studies on Xyosted!:eek:

Here let me post up some of my previous threads so you can take the time to look over the studies regarding testosterone enanthate injected strictly sub-q.

Get back to me on how many of the subjects achieved healthy T levels.....and again YES that is with testosterone enanthate.....uh and once weekly injections.

Safety of a New Subcutaneous Testosterone Enanthate Auto-Injector: Results of a 26-Week Study

In this phase III, 26-week study, 133 men 18-75 years of age with symptomatic TD self-administered SCTE-AI 75 mg once weekly for 6 weeks from July 2015 to June 2016. Dosing was adjusted when indicated to 50 mg or 100 mg to maintain T trough levels between 350 and 650 ng/dL (12.1-22.5 nmol/L). PK data were collected from a subgroup of patients receiving 75 mg SCTE-AI through week 12. Safety, including ambulatory blood pressure monitoring (ABPM), lipid levels, and adverse drug reactions, and PK were assessed

Who knew and these are TROUGH levels using average doses of T enanthate injected ONCE weekly!

*T trough levels ranged from 300-650 ng/dL (10.4-22.5 nmol/L) in 82.4% and 83.2% of patients at weeks 12 and 26, respectively.

Xyosted Prefilled Autoinjector for Subcutaneous Testosterone Administration

"just keep your mouth shut on the matter. Your input in this thread isn’t needed, and neither is it on this forum. How the moderators haven’t booted you yet is beyond me"

@ real street talk.....str8 from the mouth of the man child.

Told you before bring your A game lil' man.

You want to get deep on here make sure you man up when you are confronted.

Getting sick of some of the misinformation you spew on here. Do your home work son.

Make sure you read through that pdf!

eyeheartny

Well, another terrible night. Very elevated heart rate (spiked over 100bpm) that woke me up and kept me up for hours, 0 minutes of deep sleep again, felt way overheated and agitated. Similar to what I felt on the nandrolone. So if I put 2 + 2 together, my blood pressure probably is coming up as the spironolactone wore off and my body redistributes fluids. I’m hoping I can get on track but last night was brutal sleep wise. Feeling pretty spooked by all this.

Last edited:

eyeheartny

Couple of quick updates. I decided to go get a blood pressure monitor and a blood glucose meter to see if I can glean anything from that data about why I'm feeling the way I do.

I've taken a few blood glucose readings before and after eating and insulin response seems normal. So that's good news.

BP is elevated, in the 130s/80s range on several consecutive tests. The confounding factor is that I get anxious when I'm testing and can feel my BP and HR increase. Does anyone have strategies for calming themselves down before a BP test? I sat quietly in a hard-backed chair but the moment I started the monitor I could feel myself get super anxious.

I decided to take a low dose of anastrozole 0.1mg as well to see if it can help reduce E2 and bring the BP down. I'll try it EOD for now (what the Rx is for) and if that helps will try to back it down to 2x/week. Do you guys think I should keep my T dose steady at 140mg/week or lower it to see if that helps with BP as well?

Gman86

Couple of quick updates. I decided to go get a blood pressure monitor and a blood glucose meter to see if I can glean anything from that data about why I'm feeling the way I do.

I've taken a few blood glucose readings before and after eating and insulin response seems normal. So that's good news.

BP is elevated, in the 130s/80s range on several consecutive tests. The confounding factor is that I get anxious when I'm testing and can feel my BP and HR increase. Does anyone have strategies for calming themselves down before a BP test? I sat quietly in a hard-backed chair but the moment I started the monitor I could feel myself get super anxious.

I decided to take a low dose of anastrozole 0.1mg as well to see if it can help reduce E2 and bring the BP down. I'll try it EOD for now (what the Rx is for) and if that helps will try to back it down to 2x/week. Do you guys think I should keep my T dose steady at 140mg/week or lower it to see if that helps with BP as well?

Are you taking magnesium? Magnesium can be amazing for BP

I was listening to a podcast all about CBD today. Obv CBD has great benefits in regards to staying calm and relaxed, and decreasing anxiety, without any of the psychoactive effects. I wonder if it would have any benefits, in regards to BP, due to how it relaxes you.

Also, check out this video about salt. It’s a real game changer. I would assume taking the advice from this video would have great benefits on maintaining healthy BP levels.

eyeheartny

Are you taking magnesium? Magnesium can be amazing for BP

I was listening to a podcast all about CBD today. Obv CBD has great benefits in regards to staying calm and relaxed, and decreasing anxiety, without any of the psychoactive effects. I wonder if it would have any benefits, in regards to BP, due to how it relaxes you.

Also, check out this video about salt. It’s a real game changer. I would assume taking the advice from this video would have great benefits on maintaining healthy BP levels.

Thanks for the reply. :) I’m not currently taking magnesium but have plenty of it at home so I’ll probably start taking some along with 4g of fish oil daily. I have both the glycinate and citrate forms of magnesium on hand

I had a symptom call with Defy today and the nurse called in an Rx for hydrochlorothiazide at a low dose (12.5mg) to see if that can help with BP and water retention. I’m hopeful that a minor reduction in E2 via the low dose anastrozole and the HCTZ can together help me start feeling more normal.

Cannabinoids are complicated for me. I sometimes use THC based products instead of drinking when I’m socializing and they mess up my sleep pretty badly (as bad as alcohol). I have played around with CBD a bit and never noticed much, but I also wasn’t dealing with high BP, water retention, and constipation like I am now.

I’m so, so eager to get my body back under control. I wish I’d never messed around with test prop or nandrolone and just focused my consults with Defy on optimizing sleep and water retention. Now I feel like I’m digging out of a big hole in terms of well-being. I had my most recent Defy required physical in October and my BP was 122/72, RHR in the 60s, and now I’m where I am now, feeling hugely exhausted and physically under stress. Not good.

eyeheartny

Another update for the sake of someone else's searches someday, since I wasn't getting a whole lot of interest on this thread:
  • I'm 21 days out from the last nandrolone shot/returning to the T-only protocol I was on before.
  • Sleep is dramatically better over the last week. Still some variation in sleep quality, but I went from getting 0 minutes of deep sleep during the nandrolone trial according to my Oura ring to multiple nights with well over an hour of deep sleep.
  • Nighttime RHR has declined to normal range as well. Average around 65, low around 56bpm.
  • Eye floaters are not gone and still some vision changes.
  • Discontinued hydrochlorothiazide.
  • Still taking an AI. Was on 0.1mg EOD of anastrozole and will try going to 2x/week and see if sleep quality changes in any way.
    • Purpose of this change is to see if libido can rebound a bit. I'm getting modest morning erections but libido overall is lower than optimal.
  • Constipation has improved.
  • Still having a sensation of increased pressure in my head from time to time, and my HR seems to jump faster than I'd expect when I walk up a flight of stairs, but it is improving over time.
  • Vascularity on forearms/shoulders has not returned. It's a very peculiar thing as I have typically had very vascular forearms throughout the day even if I hadn't just exercised, and once I went on nandrolone they essentially disappeared. I typically have no trouble getting a visible vein when a phlebotomist draws my blood, but that "pipe" that's typically on the inside of my elbow is almost totally invisible. It doesn't bother me in and of itself, but it indicates something else is going on that I don't understand.

Last edited:

eyeheartny

Another update.

• Have been off the diuretic for 10 days.
  • Vascularity still has not returned.
  • Sleep quality has completely tanked again. After a "honeymoon" period of good sleep and improved energy for about a week, I'm back bouncing around 0 to 20 minutes of deep sleep and feeling exhausted.
  • The only major variable that changed was discontinuing the diuretic. I'm not sure why that would be affecting sleep, but it may.
  • It's also possible the AI at 0.1MG EOD drove my E2 below where it needs to be and it's affected my sleep.
  • Digestion is continuing to be better.
Not sure what variables to try tweaking next.

Gman86

Another update.

• Have been off the diuretic for 10 days.
  • Vascularity still has not returned.
  • Sleep quality has completely tanked again. After a "honeymoon" period of good sleep and improved energy for about a week, I'm back bouncing around 0 to 20 minutes of deep sleep and feeling exhausted.
  • The only major variable that changed was discontinuing the diuretic. I'm not sure why that would be affecting sleep, but it may.
  • It's also possible the AI at 0.1MG EOD drove my E2 below where it needs to be and it's affected my sleep.
  • Digestion is continuing to be better.
Not sure what variables to try tweaking next.

Thanks for the update. Sounds to me that it may be a good idea to not change anything, and let your body stabilize for a while. Does this mean that the issues may not have been caused by deca in the first place?

eyeheartny

Thanks for the update. Sounds to me that it may be a good idea to not change anything, and let your body stabilize for a while. Does this mean that the issues may not have been caused by deca in the first place?

No idea at all whether the Deca was responsible. I still have eye floaters and other issues that only started when I went on Deca, so I have no idea what caused what. I'm feeling super down/disappointed about this as my general health kinda sucks now versus a few months ago. Last week was so much better than I'd felt in months and now I feel like I'm back to square one.

Not sure if I need to get off the AI or get back on the diuretic to see if I can recapture the magic from last week. Whatever is going on it sucks really badly.

Last edited:
Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching