Buy Lab Tests Online

Belekas

nobody
Man, sounds like ur in a rough place, sorry to hear that ur struggling so much. So eggs make ur brain fog worse huh? I’ve heard this before. But I think I did an experiment and cut them out and didnt notice any difference. I currently swallow 4 pastured egg yolks every morning, and then do 2 more pastured egg yolks in my post workout shake 3x/ week. Rarely ever do the whites. 99% of the time it’s just the yolks

And I’ve been there with all the supps. The further I’ve gotten on my health journey the less and less supps I take. Currently only doing liquid magnesium chloride in my mineral waters every day, and 5kiu’s of vit D per day. Literally don’t take any other supps. Was taking Barrie tan’s annatto vitamin E, but cut that out a couple days ago to see if I feel any better off of it. Just want to try and get as much of my micronutrients from food as possible. Plus if there’s anything I’m doing/ taking that’s actually making me feel worse, it’s easier to know what’s possibly making me feel worse if there’s less variables to trial and error/ consider.

All good mate. I'm used to the struggle as thats just how it goes and the price I have to pay for destroying my gut. Cutting out is not that simple. You must also keep all other variables the same. Now when you cut out your eggs how long that break was? Did you had normal sleep througout the night during that time? Did you change your androgen protocol? Supps, etc, etc. It's a pain in the ass to nail down the exact issue but IIWII. Eggs absolutely murder some people but then again I have been eating tons of them in the last 2-3 decades. And thats far from 5 or 7 per day. Some days up to 20-30 back when I was an animal building putting on slabs of meat on my frame. Ofc you are eating quality eggs, we didn't have those in my country where I'm from but I couldn't care less as that was all the food we had. We eat what we have and whats on your plate.

Vitamin E is crucial. Was your Vitamin E multi spectrum one or just isolated one? It has to be 100% multi spectrum with all 8 or how many vitamins inside. Most of that comes from the seeds, which you and I don't eat. I'm yet to give it a try when I get my hands on the quallity one that TC recommends.

I've cut all supps from this morning and will see what happens with my headache as I approach blood test time on the 22nd that GP has booked. Probably won't be much but will see something. And considering I've been sick af lately they might not be the best looking. We shall see.

Vit-D is also essential and a lot of times 5kIU does fuck all and its a slow process to raise its levels even if you are doing 100K for lets say 3-5 days. Takes about a month +- IIRC. I might give Mag Chloride a go even though I heard its harsh on the gut so who knows. Also I've read that topical oil magnesium is the way to go and very well recommended by experienced doctors in the field. It's all trial and error and we are nothing but lab rats.

Regards,
bel

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Gman86

All good mate. I'm used to the struggle as thats just how it goes and the price I have to pay for destroying my gut. Cutting out is not that simple. You must also keep all other variables the same. Now when you cut out your eggs how long that break was? Did you had normal sleep througout the night during that time? Did you change your androgen protocol? Supps, etc, etc. It's a pain in the ass to nail down the exact issue but IIWII. Eggs absolutely murder some people but then again I have been eating tons of them in the last 2-3 decades. And thats far from 5 or 7 per day. Some days up to 20-30 back when I was an animal building putting on slabs of meat on my frame. Ofc you are eating quality eggs, we didn't have those in my country where I'm from but I couldn't care less as that was all the food we had. We eat what we have and whats on your plate.

Vitamin E is crucial. Was your Vitamin E multi spectrum one or just isolated one? It has to be 100% multi spectrum with all 8 or how many vitamins inside. Most of that comes from the seeds, which you and I don't eat. I'm yet to give it a try when I get my hands on the quallity one that TC recommends.

I've cut all supps from this morning and will see what happens with my headache as I approach blood test time on the 22nd that GP has booked. Probably won't be much but will see something. And considering I've been sick af lately they might not be the best looking. We shall see.

Vit-D is also essential and a lot of times 5kIU does fuck all and its a slow process to raise its levels even if you are doing 100K for lets say 3-5 days. Takes about a month +- IIRC. I might give Mag Chloride a go even though I heard its harsh on the gut so who knows. Also I've read that topical oil magnesium is the way to go and very well recommended by experienced doctors in the field. It's all trial and error and we are nothing but lab rats.

Regards,
bel

Ya I’ve heard transdermal mag is the way to go as well. It’s just a PITA. I’ve tried it in the past. It’s very oily and IIRC, makes the skin itch a bit once it dries. I just don’t have a lot of patience for topicals tbh. I only lasted 2 months trialing test cream. And I felt pretty damn good overall on it. Was just way too inconvenient for me. I don’t notice the mag chloride liquid being harsh on my gut. I only put like 1/2 tsp of it in a liter of carbonated mineral water. So don’t really taste it, since it gets so diluted. The mag chloride I use is called remag. It’s supposedly very well absorbed, so a little goes a long way. 1/2 tsp is about 150mg of mag chloride. But again, it’s so well absorbed that 150mg per liter of water I drink is definitely enough. I try to drink two of them a day. Magnesium can lower cortisol, and some guys already deal with cortisol being too low on TRT, so it’s all a balancing act. I try not to take too much of anything. Cuz as u know, taking one thing could imbalance another. Like taking too much vitamin E can deplete vitamin K, and vice versa. So I’m always weary of taking too much of one micronutrient in isolation. Obv in nature we don’t find micronutrients in isolation by themselves.

So in the past, do u remember having brain fog when u were eating a ton of eggs per day? Do u currently experience brain fog when u eat eggs? I know u said u don’t have any brain fog currently. So what if u tried eating some eggs. U think u would experience some brain fog again if u did?

I try to keep notes of everything, and I checked and I apparently didn’t eat any eggs from 7-4-23 to 7-12-23. So like 8 days. Didn’t notice any benefits from not eating them. But maybe that wasn’t enough time. And I know now to only change one variable when experimenting/ trialing and erroring something, so during that time it was the only thing I changed

And here’s the vitamin E supplement I had been taking. It’s only tocotrienols, I believe. Idk if u’ve ever gotten into Barrie Tan’s work on vitamin E, but it’s pretty interesting stuff. Not sure if he’s right or not, but he’s spent his life studying vitamin E. Some consider him the world's leading research scientist and expert on Vitamin E. He has a million interviews on YouTube talking about it that u can check out if u wanted to

Belekas

nobody
Ya I’ve heard transdermal mag is the way to go as well. It’s just a PITA. I’ve tried it in the past. It’s very oily and IIRC, makes the skin itch a bit once it dries. I just don’t have a lot of patience for topicals tbh. I only lasted 2 months trialing test cream. And I felt pretty damn good overall on it. Was just way too inconvenient for me. I don’t notice the mag chloride liquid being harsh on my gut. I only put like 1/2 tsp of it in a liter of carbonated mineral water. So don’t really taste it, since it gets so diluted. The mag chloride I use is called remag. It’s supposedly very well absorbed, so a little goes a long way. 1/2 tsp is about 150mg of mag chloride. But again, it’s so well absorbed that 150mg per liter of water I drink is definitely enough. I try to drink two of them a day. Magnesium can lower cortisol, and some guys already deal with cortisol being too low on TRT, so it’s all a balancing act. I try not to take too much of anything. Cuz as u know, taking one thing could imbalance another. Like taking too much vitamin E can deplete vitamin K, and vice versa. So I’m always weary of taking too much of one micronutrient in isolation. Obv in nature we don’t find micronutrients in isolation by themselves.
Yeah gotta mix Mag Oil with another Oil to make it less itchy from what I've read. I will check ReMag now that you mentioned it. I think you mentioned it in the past but TC put me away from it because of my gut/chest pain issues. I will try Mag Bisglycinate in isolation to see how it goes. Since I didnt take any supps today and had no carbs from grains in the first 2 meals of the day just fruit and vegs, I have no headache today. So won't take any supplement tomorrow as well and won't have carbs first meal or two and see if I don't get one as well. If that sticks I will try reintroducing Mag Bisglycinate powder before sleep and see if that was the issue, or perhaps after having grains I'm getting it. So its a slow process but getting there one step at a time.

I don't talk about normal persons situation with taking supplements, but mine, as you already know, is far from normal situation, as nobody knows whats wrong with me and nobody seen such pains that I'm having from gastritis, unless the fucking doc who did endoscopy back home missed a fucking ulcer somewhere. We will see as I have appoitment with Gastro team down here in the UK so they most likely will want to do one themselfs to see whats up. Slow process as well, but its happening. As I've been deprived of vitamins and minerals for a long time due to h-pylori and not being able to eat properly that is why I'm taking them to see if they help me at least a bit, if that makes sense. Also remember that once we on TRT/HRT or higher dose AAS regiments the requirements for micronutrients are way above the baseline and we must be sure to always have a surplus of them. So fuck knows if my body wasn't able to absorb or was able to during all these years I'm battling this issue. Also agree re folks being low Cortisol once on TRT but then again my case if different, I'm dealing with high cortisol am and mid-day, as I've already posted before. Thats another issue, but I got the tools and information how to handle it(hopefully).

So in the past, do u remember having brain fog when u were eating a ton of eggs per day? Do u currently experience brain fog when u eat eggs? I know u said u don’t have any brain fog currently. So what if u tried eating some eggs. U think u would experience some brain fog again if u did?
Yes I had brainfog for years as I was eating tons of eggs and food in general, but also smoking tons of strongest indica and living a very volatile lifestyle under huge chronic stress. And most of this time I was on test, so you know. I don't remember how things were before I started training, using and eating trucks of food on the daily basis. But to be honest theres nothing to remember as I was intoxicated all day every fucking day since I was 13. I havent eated eggs for some time now and tbh don't even plan to because they destroy me and I get severe pain which crippled me for a day or two. Fuck trying that, I'm sure you wouldnt try as well if you be crippled on the sofa feeling like you about to die? : )
I try to keep notes of everything, and I checked and I apparently didn’t eat any eggs from 7-4-23 to 7-12-23. So like 8 days. Didn’t notice any benefits from not eating them. But maybe that wasn’t enough time. And I know now to only change one variable when experimenting/ trialing and erroring something, so during that time it was the only thing I changed
Who knows. Yup, one variable is the way to go. I can induce brain fog easily by messing with my sleep cycle and next day I'm a fucking zombie, underwater and like i've been drinking all day yesterday. Now that I'm getting the itch to go back on TRT+ I will see how it effects my brain and if I get more brain fog or not. To be fair, I was working nights while I was on TRT so that was a sure recipe to be foggy next day. No doubts about that. Now I keep my fingers crossed that shit works out and Ill be able to enjoy deep sleep during the night and have a normal working day like most of the people do. So will be interesting to see how all this changes or the fog comes back once I jump back on.
And here’s the vitamin E supplement I had been taking. It’s only tocotrienols, I believe. Idk if u’ve ever gotten into Barrie Tan’s work on vitamin E, but it’s pretty interesting stuff. Not sure if he’s right or not, but he’s spent his life studying vitamin E. Some consider him the world's leading research scientist and expert on Vitamin E. He has a million interviews on YouTube talking about it that u can check out if u wanted to
Thanks for the info I will take a look. I def believe one has to take full-spectrum vitamin if the aim is to mimic what we get from food. TC has a good recommendation on Vitamin-E but its expensive and I still haven't got my hands on it. Too many fucking bottles of damn vitamins just collecting dust that I can't use at all smh lol

Gman86

Yeah gotta mix Mag Oil with another Oil to make it less itchy from what I've read. I will check ReMag now that you mentioned it. I think you mentioned it in the past but TC put me away from it because of my gut/chest pain issues. I will try Mag Bisglycinate in isolation to see how it goes. Since I didnt take any supps today and had no carbs from grains in the first 2 meals of the day just fruit and vegs, I have no headache today. So won't take any supplement tomorrow as well and won't have carbs first meal or two and see if I don't get one as well. If that sticks I will try reintroducing Mag Bisglycinate powder before sleep and see if that was the issue, or perhaps after having grains I'm getting it. So its a slow process but getting there one step at a time.

I don't talk about normal persons situation with taking supplements, but mine, as you already know, is far from normal situation, as nobody knows whats wrong with me and nobody seen such pains that I'm having from gastritis, unless the fucking doc who did endoscopy back home missed a fucking ulcer somewhere. We will see as I have appoitment with Gastro team down here in the UK so they most likely will want to do one themselfs to see whats up. Slow process as well, but its happening. As I've been deprived of vitamins and minerals for a long time due to h-pylori and not being able to eat properly that is why I'm taking them to see if they help me at least a bit, if that makes sense. Also remember that once we on TRT/HRT or higher dose AAS regiments the requirements for micronutrients are way above the baseline and we must be sure to always have a surplus of them. So fuck knows if my body wasn't able to absorb or was able to during all these years I'm battling this issue. Also agree re folks being low Cortisol once on TRT but then again my case if different, I'm dealing with high cortisol am and mid-day, as I've already posted before. Thats another issue, but I got the tools and information how to handle it(hopefully).

Yes I had brainfog for years as I was eating tons of eggs and food in general, but also smoking tons of strongest indica and living a very volatile lifestyle under huge chronic stress. And most of this time I was on test, so you know. I don't remember how things were before I started training, using and eating trucks of food on the daily basis. But to be honest theres nothing to remember as I was intoxicated all day every fucking day since I was 13. I havent eated eggs for some time now and tbh don't even plan to because they destroy me and I get severe pain which crippled me for a day or two. Fuck trying that, I'm sure you wouldnt try as well if you be crippled on the sofa feeling like you about to die? : )

Who knows. Yup, one variable is the way to go. I can induce brain fog easily by messing with my sleep cycle and next day I'm a fucking zombie, underwater and like i've been drinking all day yesterday. Now that I'm getting the itch to go back on TRT+ I will see how it effects my brain and if I get more brain fog or not. To be fair, I was working nights while I was on TRT so that was a sure recipe to be foggy next day. No doubts about that. Now I keep my fingers crossed that shit works out and Ill be able to enjoy deep sleep during the night and have a normal working day like most of the people do. So will be interesting to see how all this changes or the fog comes back once I jump back on.

Thanks for the info I will take a look. I def believe one has to take full-spectrum vitamin if the aim is to mimic what we get from food. TC has a good recommendation on Vitamin-E but its expensive and I still haven't got my hands on it. Too many fucking bottles of damn vitamins just collecting dust that I can't use at all smh lol

Damn, u got me wanting to do another trial with giving up eggs. I hate not taking them tho, simply because the yolks are like little perfect natural multivitamins. So it gives me a good piece of mind knowing they’re covering a decent of my micronutrient needs. But if I can feel better without them, I have zero problem cutting them out and simply trying to get those micronutrients elsewhere

And ya sleep is literally everything. Like legit everything. Nobody can ever stress enough the importance of sleep. However important and vital someone might think it is for overall health/ how we feel/ longevity, multiply that by 100, and that might be somewhat close to how important sleep actually is

And I’m always for getting micronutrients from Whole Foods, or getting them in the forms closest to what we see in nature. So I can see a full spectrum vitamin E supplement being ideal, if that’s how we see it present in foods high in vitamin E

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me