Highlighted posts from Tuesday, Mar. 30, 2021

Buy Lab Tests Online

Primarybot

Click here to view on the web
Highlighted posts
May 11, 2015 * 6 posts * 6,174 views
September 28, 2013 * 1 post * 3,306 views
Nelson Vergel said: Interview With Dr. Michael Scally- Part 1 Nelson Vergel (NV): Dr. Michael Scally is a well-known expert on men’s health in general, and specifically he’s an expert on hormone therapy and issues surrounding testosterone replacement. Dr ... Read more >>
March 26, 2021 * 8 posts * 142 views
Cataceous said: That was generally 70 mcg EOD, about a quarter milligram a week. Read more >>
March 29, 2021 * 3 posts * 28 views
DixieWrecked said: I recently started skipping breakfast because usually I am not hungry in the morning and I force myself to eat it. So far I have noticed that I am not as hungry throughout the ... Read more >>
March 28, 2021 * 5 posts * 38 views
madman said: FIGURE 1 The patient is placed in the lateral jackknife or fetal position. Implantation occurs in the upper outer quadrant of the posterior gluteal region. The skin is marked 3 ... Read more >>
March 28, 2021 * 6 posts * 31 views
madman said: Abstract Angiotensin-receptor blockers are often considered insufficiently efficacious in reducing blood pressure. However, newer angiotensin-receptor blockers may be more effective ... Read more >>
March 28, 2021 * 5 posts * 22 views
madman said: The first commercially available gonadotropin product was a human chorionic gonadotropin (hCG) extract, followed by animal pituitary gonadotropin extracts. These extracts were ... Read more >>
March 28, 2021 * 6 posts * 24 views
madman said: Abstract The differential diagnoses of pubertal delay include hypergonadotropic hypogonadism and congenital hypogonadotropic hypogonadism (CHH), as well as the constitutional delay ... Read more >>
March 28, 2021 * 3 posts * 43 views
lifterbrah said: Or is it all about the ratio? Got my labs (labcorp, requested by Defy) after having almost every symptom in the book for many years now. Concerned that my e2 is causing the symptoms? ... Read more >>
March 28, 2021 * 2 posts * 25 views
magnus68 said: It seems my Iron and transferritin are out of range. Low iron and High Transferritin. The answer would be to take in more Iron. But my hematocrit is 51.1. should I hold off on ... Read more >>
March 28, 2021 * 3 posts * 30 views
madman said: ABSTRACT Introduction: Testosterone therapy has been controversial since its synthesis from the 1930s to the present day. Testosterone's history provides depth and context for ... Read more >>
March 27, 2021 * 2 posts * 45 views
madman said: Abstract The role of testosterone in women and its potential as a therapeutic agent continues to attract controversy. The clinical trials of testosterone therapy for women have ... Read more >>
March 27, 2021 * 7 posts * 100 views
gaz7718 said: Over 4 weeks and no discernible improvement from the oral BPC 157 and then the addition of tb500 at 10mg every 5 days. still have a few weeks to run the entire course but disappointed ... Read more >>
March 28, 2021 * 1 post * 30 views
Primarybot said: Click here to view on the web Highlighted posts Nandrolone Decanoate Report March 22, 2021 * 6 posts * 135 views Clinical Use of Anabolics and Hormones Can trt crash shbg? March ... Read more >>
March 26, 2021 * 1 post * 51 views
goolapsh said: Quest tops off at 155pg\ml (15.5ng/dl) when it is generally considered (on this forum at least) that free t should be 20-30 ng/ml. So who's right? Should we be aiming for a max ... Read more >>

Continue reading...

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor
Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale