Intermittent Fasting

Buy Lab Tests Online

DixieWrecked

I recently started skipping breakfast because usually I am not hungry in the morning and I force myself to eat it. So far I have noticed that I am not as hungry throughout the day or at night. It seems like my energy levels are higher throughout the day. I haven't had any bloodwork done but has anyone else tried intermittent fasting and what was your experience?

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

mooseman109

yes I started about 5 months ago. I dropped about 10# over the course or a month or two. That plateaued. My a1c was creeping up slowly, just before I started it was 5.9. After 3 months of fasting it was 5.4. I go 8 pm til noon. and I work out at 5am, cardio and heavy weights. At first I wanted to eat my arm around 9 am, but after a couple of weeks body adjusted and all good. Often I have to remind myself to eat my salad and yogurt for lunch.
No notable energy difference, was never low anyway

Warrior

yep, starting IF about 5yrs ago (before it was a fad) for convience to my schedule. Wasnt overweight and stay lean sub 10% all year round. IF makes my life easy, I do 10am to 6pm. I feel energized during the fast and managing your weight is easy.

BigBamBoo

Started this about over a year ago. My eating window is 2:00pm to 7:00pm.
First couple of weeks were ruff but now I don’t even think about it.

What I tell folks about IF vs “dieting“ is it is totally sustainable. If you already eat decent food, then IF should be no problem.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me