Highlighted posts from Tuesday, Aug. 17, 2021

Buy Lab Tests Online

Primarybot

Click here to view on the web
Highlighted posts
August 14, 2021 * 9 posts * 40 views
madman said: ABSTRACT Introduction: The use of currently available treatment for male erectile dysfunction (ED) has some limitations that are related to efficacy and adverse effects. Nanotechnology ... Read more >>
August 15, 2021 * 8 posts * 51 views
sh1973 said: I've tried to no avail to get my BP under control over the last year. It averages 150/95. My doctor wanted me to start 10mg Lisinopril on Thursday of this week. After the first ... Read more >>
August 15, 2021 * 6 posts * 59 views
madman said: John P. Mulhall, MD, discusses the significant sexual and non-sexual adverse events of low testosterone resulting from using androgen deprivation therapy (ADT) to treat men with ... Read more >>
August 16, 2021 * 6 posts * 92 views
Fred mc said: Hi guys been using Tri mix on and off for 6 months with marginal success. I find my shaft gets hard but not the head or the perunium.... Anyone find the same? Read more >>
August 14, 2021 * 6 posts * 112 views
madman said: Much more involved than just having healthy T levels let alone other hormones as low libido let alone ED are multifactorial. Need a more thorough set of labs. Keep in mind that ... Read more >>
August 16, 2021 * 3 posts * 65 views
Gianluca said: I would like to hear any experiences, in applying Pregnenolone cream on the scrotum vs other body parts, did the scrotum application improve your anxiety better?calmness? thanks Read more >>
August 15, 2021 * 3 posts * 45 views
Arcane said: Me and my partner are trying to get pregnenant. Im 28 years old on trt for over a year now. (30mg test cyp eod. No hcg no ai) I have hcg and 25mg enclomiphene citrate on hand but ... Read more >>
August 14, 2021 * 2 posts * 47 views
SSHSSA74 said: If we're taking exogenous Testosterone, how can alcohol consumption still affect libido and or sexual function? I know alcohol increases estrogen levels in blood but does it also ... Read more >>
August 14, 2021 * 3 posts * 30 views
madman said: ABSTRACT Cutaneous permeation assays are crucial to attest to the performance or bioequivalence of topical or transdermal products. Although the official guidelines (e.g., FDA/EMA) ... Read more >>
August 13, 2021 * 4 posts * 104 views
DorianGray said: I once considered trying HGH and found it was much cheaper and accessible in Mexico. Since I'm not far from border travel cost wasn't an issue. Read more >>
August 16, 2021 * 1 post * 40 views
Pipewrench said: Yep even I make a good mess. Should've felt that ! I'm so short on time I can't find much that sounds like me. Because I've been going at it a year or two. Usually get 200 ml bi ... Read more >>
August 15, 2021 * 1 post * 45 views
Primarybot said: Click here to view on the web Highlighted posts Could my total T drop 795 points in 5 days? August 11, 2021 * 10 posts * 111 views Testosterone Basics & Questions Oral native testosterone ... Read more >>
August 13, 2021 * 1 post * 72 views
Nelson Vergel said: A summary of the evidence related to potential drug-nutrient interactions with use of the most often prescribed medications for commonly diagnosed conditions among U.S. adults-including ... Read more >>
August 16, 2021 * 28 posts * 799 views
Gman86 said: Idk, but I'd like to throw injectable progesterone into that comparison if anyone knows the differences between all of them, if there is any Read more >>
August 14, 2021 * 23 posts * 510 views
GarthF said: I hope you're right, because I like it. I'll re-test after a while to see if it was the exercise. Read more >>

Continue reading...

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor
Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale