Need advice 28 years old. On trt for over a year and trying to regain fertility

Buy Lab Tests Online

Arcane

Me and my partner are trying to get pregnenant. Im 28 years old on trt for over a year now. (30mg test cyp eod. No hcg no ai)

I have hcg and 25mg enclomiphene citrate on hand but im unsure if i should get off trt to try or just take the hcg and try without getting off trt. Has anyone been in this position. My hpta has been shut down for over a year with no hcg stimulating my tesicles. Anyone have any protocol advice for me for regaining fertility to get my partner pregnant?

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Systemlord

Take it one step at a time, if you are infertile add HCG and if that doesn't work, add a low dose enclomiphene citrate.

Personally I think if men on TRT are trying to regain fertility, just add HCG and FSH. By the way, you aren't 100% shutdown, that will take decades.

How do you know if you even have a fertility problem?

Arcane

Take it one step at a time, if you are infertile add HCG and if that doesn't work, add a low dose enclomiphene citrate.

Personally I think if men on TRT are trying to regain fertility, just add HCG and FSH. By the way, you aren't 100% shutdown, that will take decades.

How do you know if you even have a fertility problem?
Im in California so will be difficult to get FSH I believe. HCG was just banned from compound pharmacies, but I have a vial on hand

Stoak

Im in California so will be difficult to get FSH I believe. HCG was just banned from compound pharmacies, but I have a vial on hand

You may not even be infertile. Go to a urologist and get a semen analysis or just start pulling the goalie. My guess is you are probably still fertile.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me