Highlighted posts from Saturday, Aug. 14, 2021

Buy Lab Tests Online

Primarybot

Click here to view on the web
Highlighted posts
August 11, 2021 * 10 posts * 111 views
RickB said: Aug 4: total 1343 (264-916) free 22.3 (7.2-24.0) E2 46.4 (7.6-42.6) Aug 9: total 548 free 9.0 E2 > [/URL]
August 12, 2021 * 9 posts * 42 views
madman said: Abstract Context: There is no licensed oral Native Testosterone (NT) because of challenges in the formulation. Licensed oral formulations of the ester, testosterone undecanoate ... Read more >>
August 13, 2021 * 6 posts * 109 views
rawhide said: I was concerned about low libido and poor erections so I ordered a serum testosterone test. To I and the doctor's astonishment, my total testosterone was 1300ng/dl. He basically ... Read more >>
August 11, 2021 * 7 posts * 102 views
Ch257 said: Say in theory somebody is on exogenous testosterone and crashes their e2 with arimidex. Would this result in the production of LH even though they are on testosterone due to negative ... Read more >>
August 11, 2021 * 6 posts * 34 views
madman said: Phillip J. Koo, MD, gives an overview of the current state of next-generation imaging for prostate cancer and how it compares to conventional imaging. [image] Read more >>
August 12, 2021 * 5 posts * 83 views
Elevated1 said: Hey guys trying HCG monotherapy to see if I have any luck with it before going on T. Been feeling like shit for years and have been on an ssri for almost 5 years. I'm secondary ... Read more >>
August 11, 2021 * 5 posts * 69 views
madman said: Studies are beginning to suggest that COVID-19's impact on men's health might go beyond the lungs, heart, and kidneys. According to recently published studies, having COVID-19 ... Read more >>
August 10, 2021 * 3 posts * 40 views
Jman said: Hello guys, Im hoping to get a little informa on how to manage Low LH and FSH. Im a 52 year old male whose been on testosterone cyponate for 4 years. Secondary Hypogandis. My levels ... Read more >>
August 09, 2021 * 4 posts * 89 views
TXLongHorn55 said: Was prescribed 5 mg of a daily dose but based on posting in this forum I decided to cut the dose in half to start at a lower dose. After about 3 consecutive days I noticed my heart ... Read more >>
August 10, 2021 * 3 posts * 68 views
Jason Ellis said: Sorry if this question is already floating out there in another thread. I couldn't find it. Wondering who y'all use for TRT replacement and hormone optimization care. I know Defy ... Read more >>
August 12, 2021 * 3 posts * 31 views
madman said: Abstract Introduction: Gynaecomastia (GM) is a benign unilateral or bilateral proliferation of the glandular tissue of the breast in males. Its development during adolescence is ... Read more >>
August 12, 2021 * 1 post * 38 views
JA Battle said: Anybody used topical estradiol? What were effects? Interested in sense of well being and libido that may have been effected Read more >>
August 13, 2021 * 7 posts * 36 views
JYD21 said: Like the title says, I'm 45 and considering a lower dose TRT to start out. My father has PCa, removed his prostate, and lost functionality, so he's impotent and has been for 10 ... Read more >>
August 11, 2021 * 1 post * 51 views
Nelson Vergel said: Aging Male. 2021 Dec;24(1):106-118. doi: 10.1080/13685538.2021.1960964. Hormones and visual attention to sexual stimuli in older men: an exploratory investigation Jaime L Palmer-Hague ... Read more >>
August 13, 2021 * 2 posts * 31 views
HealthMan said: I just would like to hear from people that switched from IM to subq (keeping dose and frequency the same) if it had any impact on hematocrit. I have been thinking about injecting ... Read more >>

Continue reading...

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor
Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale