Trimix Only Gets Shaft but not Head Hard

Buy Lab Tests Online

Fred mc

Hi guys

been using Tri mix on and off for 6 months with marginal success.

I find my shaft gets hard but not the head or the perunium…. Anyone find the same?

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

DixieWrecked

Yeah I had this problem but I figured it out. There are videos on youtube and I kind of combined the techniques in a few of them. The main thing is applying pressure to the injection site. I apply pressure with my thumb, using the alcohol pad, and I massage the injection site quite firmly with my thumb. I focus on that much more than massaging the entire penis which seems counterintuitive but for me it has done the trick.

Last edited:

Fred mc

Guys, I may be a bit slow, well a lot slow!

If I am to understand you correctly:

If I apply pressure and massage the site I will get better flow of the Tri Mix and as such will this increase the hardness of my erection beyond the shaft itself? will it also increase the sensertivity of the head?

thanks in advance.

Nelson Vergel

Founder, ExcelMale.com
If I apply pressure and massage the site I will get better flow of the Tri Mix and as such will this increase the hardness of my erection beyond the shaft itself? will it also increase the sensertivity of the head?
Yes for hardness, but increasing sensitivity of the head is not something TRIMIX is capable of.

You may want to read this for that purpose:

hCG with or without ED drugs increases my sensitivity.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me