Highlighted posts from Saturday, Mar. 27, 2021

Buy Lab Tests Online

Primarybot

Click here to view on the web
Highlighted posts
March 22, 2021 * 6 posts * 135 views
Jed Dorsey said: I finally got the prescription for Nandrolone Decanoate from Dr. Lipshultz from Houston without an issue. I even mentioned my prior diagnosis of Gleason 6 low risk prostate cancer ... Read more >>
March 24, 2021 * 7 posts * 99 views
Arcane said: My current protocol is 30mg Test Cyp eod. Before trt, my shbg was in the 80s n/mol. With every blood test over the past year it has gotten progressively lower 45 n/mol, 35, and ... Read more >>
March 25, 2021 * 6 posts * 85 views
Auggie68 said: I ran labs. For the hell of it. Funny enough my testosterone panel is not ready yet. I'm on day 3 of a methylprednisolone pack. Could that be the culprit? And any ideas how to ... Read more >>
March 25, 2021 * 8 posts * 64 views
madman said: We analyzed the efficacy of penile low-intensity extracorporeal shockwave treatment for erectile dysfunction (ED) combined with cavernous artery disease (CAD). ED was evaluated ... Read more >>
March 26, 2021 * 7 posts * 28 views
madman said: Abstract The discovery of the rapid antidepressant effects of the dissociative anaesthetic ketamine, an uncompetitive N-Methyl-D-Aspartate receptor antagonist, is arguably the ... Read more >>
March 25, 2021 * 6 posts * 62 views
Chroniclowe said: Hello guys, i started telmisartan 40mg day for high blood pressure couple weeks ago. But it makes me very tired, and my erections are little bit down. (Also my blood pressure is ... Read more >>
March 23, 2021 * 4 posts * 67 views
DragonRider said: I started doing daily dosing of Test Cyp at the beginning of November. About 4 1/2 months from my most recent blood test. The goal was to find an injection schedule that would ... Read more >>
March 24, 2021 * 5 posts * 71 views
Systemlord said: I'm trying to find accurate studies on whether or not iron deficiency affects glucose management in people with diabetes. I notice last September-October it felt like I lost the ... Read more >>
March 24, 2021 * 7 posts * 39 views
madman said: Summary Introduction: Plaque incision and grafting represent the best surgical approach to Peyronie's Disease (PD). The grafting procedures must be restricted to patients with ... Read more >>
March 25, 2021 * 2 posts * 61 views
Zooka15 said: Has anyone here tried this? I thought Nelson was sent one awhile back. I was just curious on it. Read more >>
March 26, 2021 * 3 posts * 51 views
Bennytrt said: I have been inejecting 0.06 ml's daily of nandrolone for 9 months. My doctor gave me the ok to begin injecting 0.08 ml's daily. I have been on the current nandro protocol for 3 ... Read more >>
March 26, 2021 * 2 posts * 51 views
STEVEMCQUEEN1978 said: Hi all, I recently read a clinical trial on pubmed demonstrating the increase of DHT conversion from Testosterone. I understand some guys who have not benefited from Testosterone ... Read more >>
March 26, 2021 * 1 post * 28 views
Larry B said: I attempted to post this earlier but it isn't appearing so I'm trying again. I've been on anastrozole for 11 years. I believe since I started, science has evolved and lowering ... Read more >>
March 24, 2021 * 1 post * 29 views
Primarybot said: Click here to view on the web Highlighted posts Incidental findings in and around the prostate on prostate MRI March 20, 2021 * 34 posts * 80 views Prostate Related Issues Testosterone ... Read more >>
March 22, 2021 * 1 post * 31 views
Fortunate said: Does anyone here have any opinions (scientific or anecdotal) on the shelf life of testosterone creams? I have a cream from a local pharmacy that was compounded in 12/2019. I know ... Read more >>

Continue reading...

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor
Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale