Testosterone Cream Shelf Life

Buy Lab Tests Online

Fortunate

Does anyone here have any opinions (scientific or anecdotal) on the shelf life of testosterone creams? I have a cream from a local pharmacy that was compounded in 12/2019. I know the "official" answer is to throw it away, but I am curious if anyone here has any experience with this? Unfortunately, I do not know the base that was used to make the cream.

Thanks.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

rustylwb

Does anyone here have any opinions (scientific or anecdotal) on the shelf life of testosterone creams? I have a cream from a local pharmacy that was compounded in 12/2019. I know the "official" answer is to throw it away, but I am curious if anyone here has any experience with this? Unfortunately, I do not know the base that was used to make the cream.

Thanks.
Use it you if it degraded you get nothing but it really should be good for several years after the discard date. I think research would say 5 years. You have nothing to lose and all to gain. I keep a supply of drugs for emergence use if we have a long power outage or other problem I turn them over on a 5 years schedule.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me