Elevated heart beat. Nandrolone, T3, or both?

Buy Lab Tests Online

Bennytrt

I have been inejecting 0.06 ml's daily of nandrolone for 9 months. My doctor gave me the ok to begin injecting 0.08 ml's daily. I have been on the current nandro protocol for 3 weeks going on 4 weeks next Tuesday.

At the same time, that the nandrolone dose was increased he also added an additonal 10 mcg of liothyronine in the early afternoon. I am taking compounded 38 mcg t4 (levo)/10 mcg t3 (liothyronine) AM, 20 mcg t3 (liothyronine) slow release in the early afternoon. 2 days after this change my morning pulse was at 90 beats. Skipped the all of my early afternoon doses, on day 3. On day 4, I took my old dose (38mcg t4/10mcg t3 AM and 10 mcg t3 slow release early afternoon) On day 5, my morning pulse was back to the low 70's.

After that event, I decided to experiment with Armour thyroid and took 1 gram. The same thing happened, my morning pulse was high (86) but better. The natural form was way better than the synthethic version but it was still not where my usual pulse is. (At this point I was 2 weeks into the new nandro dose)

Decided to experiment with 1/2 gram of Armour thyroid and my morning pulse was at 78. Two days later, my morning pulse was at 82. (3.5 weeks into the new nandro dose)

My question is what is causing the elevated pulse? I believe it can be both but I leaning more towards nandro. I don't mind dropping nandrolone completely or injecting my old dose. I rather have my thyroid functioning optimally over not being able to hold on to muscle. Yes, it would be great to have both but if I had to pick, I choose my thyroid.

My own solutions would be the following:

1. Drop nandro completely as i mentioned above and try option 3 and 4. To see which one gives me the best results

2. Stop nandro for 1 to 2 weeks (to help lower the thickness of the blood) and inject my old nandro dose (0.06 ml's daily) and try option 3 and 4. To see which one gives me the best results

3. Take compounded 38mcg t4/10mcg t3 and compounded 10 mcg t3 slow release along with 1 grain AT or

4. Take 1 grain of AT (armour thyroid) AM, 10 mcg t3 slow release along with 1 grain AT

5. Take telmisartan 40 mg, stay on the current nandro dose, and try option 3 and 4.

What do you guys suggest?

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

DixieWrecked

If you are taking nandrolone decanoate I don't know why you are taking it daily.

Sounds like you are experiencing hyperthyroid symptoms.

Wilson7

Skipped the all of my early afternoon doses, on day 3. On day 4, I took my old dose (38mcg t4/10mcg t3 AM and 10 mcg t3 slow release early afternoon) On day 5, my morning pulse was back to the low 70's.
I think you answered your own question. It's the thyroid. Check you fT3 and TSH. The lower TSH at extremes, the higher the risk for a-fib.

Bennytrt

If you are taking nandrolone decanoate I don't know why you are taking it daily.

Sounds like you are experiencing hyperthyroid symptoms.
I take daily nandrolone because my doctor did not want to chage my daily t-cyp and hcg injection routine.

Yes, I am experiencing hyperthyroid symptom but I am not sure what could be causing it. I am assuming the extra thryoid dose, the higher nandrolone dose, or both.

Vince

Super Moderator
I take daily nandrolone because my doctor did not want to chage my daily t-cyp and hcg injection routine.

Yes, I am experiencing hyperthyroid symptom but I am not sure what could be causing it. I am assuming the extra thryoid dose, the higher nandrolone dose, or both.
I know if you increase your free t3, it can increase your heart rate. When I used nandrolone, I did not get an increase in heart rate.

Bennytrt

I think you answered your own question. It's the thyroid. Check you fT3 and TSH. The lower TSH at extremes, the higher the risk for a-fib.
That's what I thought but my numbers are not optimal. In both labs I was taking the followin dose: compounded 38mcg t4/10mcg t3 and compounded 10 mcg t3 slow release

Labcorp 10.15.2020
FT3 2.8 pg/ml (2.0-4.4)
TSH 2.090 uIU/ml (0.450-4.500)
Total T3: NA
RT3: 15.4 ng/dl (9.2-24.1)
FT4: 1.37 ng/dl (0.82-1.77)

Labcorp 2.5.2021
FT3 2.5 pg/ml (2.0-4.4)
TSH 2.210 uIU/ml (0.450-4.500)
Total T3: 53 ng/dl LOW (71-180)
RT3: 12.8 ng/dl (9.2-24.1)
FT4: 1.10 ng/dl (0.82-1.77)

My FT3 level dropped and that's why the doc added an additional 10 mcg sr (slow release) in the early afternoon.

I believe you are correct and I answered my own question and the extra thyroid dose is what's causing me to have an elevated heart beat. I just have experiment with the NDT dose since my pulse is lower using that form.

My blood pressure is great, in the mornig it's between 95-105/60-64 and at night 105-110/62-68 so maybe it's not nandrolone

Bennytrt

I know if you increase your free t3, it can increase your heart rate. When I used nandrolone, I did not get an increase in heart rate.
Seems like it is pointing to the thyroid increase. When I was taking 0.06 ml's of nandro my pulse did not elevate. This time since I chaged 2 variables at the same time, I could not tell what did it. I will safely assume that it's the increase in thyroid. Thank you, for the reassurance. The question is how to boost my FT3 again. I have an adequate amount of iodine (12.5 mcg p/day plus an additional 2 more servings p/week), selenium (300mg p/day), and vitamin e (165 mg p/day) based on blood work.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me