Can trt crash shbg?

Buy Lab Tests Online

Arcane

My current protocol is 30mg Test Cyp eod.

Before trt, my shbg was in the 80s n/mol. With every blood test over the past year it has gotten progressively lower 45 n/mol, 35, and now my most recent is 29. Im getting concerned that it might get TOO low (sub 20). Anyone have experience with this? Has trt lowered your shbg too much ?

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Cataceous

Super Moderator
Androgens do tend to reduce SHBG. This is an advantage for guys with high SHBG when they start TRT. For me SHBG dropped from the 40s nMol/L to about 30. If yours stays around 30 then that'a a good outcome. If it continues to drop then a further testosterone dose reduction would be a reasonable reaction. It's unlikely you need to have total testosterone over 900 ng/dL to feel good. If you can't find a happy medium then you might want to experiment with daily use of a cypionate/propionate blend. This is meant to imitate the variations seen in testosterone by healthy young men. The protocol allows for a reduction in the TRT dose while preserving peak levels.

Arcane

Androgens do tend to reduce SHBG. This is an advantage for guys with high SHBG when they start TRT. For me SHBG dropped from the 40s nMol/L to about 30. If yours stays around 30 then that'a a good outcome. If it continues to drop then a further testosterone dose reduction would be a reasonable reaction. It's unlikely you need to have total testosterone over 900 ng/dL to feel good. If you can't find a happy medium then you might want to experiment with daily use of a cypionate/propionate blend. This is meant to imitate the variations seen in testosterone by healthy young men. The protocol allows for a reduction in the TRT dose while preserving peak levels.
My Total Test is around 870 ng/dL

I woudnt say lowering SHBG is a good thing, just on the contrary. The high SHBG can always be overcome with higher dose. For guys with lower SHBG often comes issues with injection frequency, high e2 symptoms and etc
Mine was 29 when I was doing EOD sustanon, now on bi-weekly enanthate Im affraid what it will be...

madman

Super Moderator
My current protocol is 30mg Test Cyp eod.

Before trt, my shbg was in the 80s n/mol. With every blood test over the past year it has gotten progressively lower 45 n/mol, 35, and now my most recent is 29. Im getting concerned that it might get TOO low (sub 20). Anyone have experience with this? Has trt lowered your shbg too much ?

Injecting higher doses of androgens would have a larger impact on driving down SHBG but even then it depends on the individual as some may notice a larger drop and others not so drastic.

Far from common that one would notice an absurd drop in SHBG using therapeutic doses of T.

Depending on dose T used/injection frequency it is not a given that SHBG will be driven down as some will only notice a slight drop or it stays around pre-trt levels.

Pre-trt my SHBG was 34 nmol/L.

I have been on trt for almost 5 years and even with running higher-end or slightly above TT/FT levels my SHBG sits at 30 nmol/L.

To be honest the c-17 alpha-alkylated orals such as methyltestosterone, oxandrolone, stanozolol, methandrostenolone, fluoxymesterone, and oxymetholone would have the biggest impact on driving down SHBG.

Many other factors other than T when it comes to altered SHBG.
1616618496355.png

Match

Para ser honesto, os orais alfa-alquilados c-17, como metiltestosterona, oxandrolona, estanozolol, metandrostenolona, fluoximesterona e oximetolona teriam o maior impacto na redução do SHBG.

Pode esclarecer melhor o que são os citados acima? Aqui SHBG alto, 62. Queria reduzir ao menos um pouco sem TRT

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me