Highlighted posts from Saturday, Jul. 30, 2022

Buy Lab Tests Online

Primarybot

Click here to view on the web
Highlighted posts
July 26, 2022 * 10 posts * 72 views
madman said: Jesse N. Mills, MD, Associate Clinical Professor and Director of the Men's Clinic at UCLA discusses techniques for Xiaflex on and off label, and when and how it can be used to ... Read more >>
July 27, 2022 * 5 posts * 157 views
Funkodyssey said: I'm aware of the common advice to wait six weeks to run labs after starting TRT or changing your protocol. But then I see this when I model my 10.5 mg test cyp daily protocol: ... Read more >>
July 26, 2022 * 6 posts * 143 views
Craig74 said: Does DHEA serve any purpose other than converting into estrogen and testosterone? If I'm on TRT, I don't really need an additional source of either of those. Does it do anything ... Read more >>
July 27, 2022 * 5 posts * 114 views
HealthMan said: A lot of research data shows that high normal glucose levels can increase cardiometabolic risks. Life extension for example suggest optimal fasting glucose levels should be between ... Read more >>
July 25, 2022 * 5 posts * 177 views
Flexedup said: Hello all, Love this board and the culmination of information provided by many of you. It provides great insight that I'm not able to get from top endocrinologists and doctors ... Read more >>
July 27, 2022 * 4 posts * 134 views
Smokin Joe said: Can anyone tell me if their spouse is using injectable T with success verses T cream? My wife was on cream for a while but there were notable effects. She is interested in injectable ... Read more >>
July 28, 2022 * 3 posts * 130 views
SkiDaddy said: How to Calculate Testosterone Cyp. 200 MG/ML Dosage. what is the formula? Read more >>
July 28, 2022 * 2 posts * 113 views
est1969 said: Hi all. This is my first post. 52yo. Started TRT a bit over a month ago. 120 Test-c per wk. 1x per week to start. Initial total Test was 198. I'm really happy with my progress ... Read more >>
July 27, 2022 * 3 posts * 139 views
bfg7576 said: I saw that hydrochlorothiazide should be avoided with semaglutide. Does anybody know what the interaction exactly is? I'm taking it for hypertension. -bfg Read more >>
July 27, 2022 * 2 posts * 144 views
MUSCLES! said: I started Natesto 2x daily 5 months ago with positive results. My insurance denied coverage for Natesto so I have been using the Natesto cash discount program for $140 for a months ... Read more >>
July 26, 2022 * 3 posts * 143 views
Smokin Joe said: Has anyone used berberine successfully with HRT? Berberine is nature's metformin. I want to try it for weight loss primarily. Read more >>
July 27, 2022 * 2 posts * 81 views
Vince said: A major preventive effect from resistant starch on a wide range of cancers has been shown in a trial in people with high hereditary risk. Resistant starch can be found in a broad ... Read more >>
July 28, 2022 * 1 post * 93 views
Vince said: As with food and exercise, moderation is key to reaping the benefits of drinking alcohol. And, yes, there are benefits. Studies have shown men and women, middle-aged or older who ... Read more >>
July 29, 2022 * 3 posts * 102 views
Nelson Vergel said: Since you LDL AND triglycerides are high, this tells me that your diet needs fixing. Lower sweets and alcohol consumption. Increase proteins, good fats and exercise. [link] [link] ... Read more >>
July 27, 2022 * 117 posts * 3,849 views
Mastodont said: Yes it would be nice to compare the free t, or do you have recent data on the shbg? What is probably also significant is that in the natural state when you measure in the morning ... Read more >>

Continue reading...

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor
Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale