Injectable Testosterone

Buy Lab Tests Online

Smokin Joe

Can anyone tell me if their spouse is using injectable T with success verses T cream?
My wife was on cream for a while but there were notable effects.
She is interested in injectable T as an option.
Any suggestions?

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Systemlord

Can anyone tell me if their spouse is using injectable T with success verses T cream?
I have heard women do better on twice per weeks shots versus the cream, 5-10 mg total weekly dosage. I have even heard of a women doing 3 mg twice weekly and doing great.

Last edited:

Ardoc2

My wife has been doing twice weekly injections of 5mg (10mg in total) for the last 8 months and she says she feels much better than the cream she was using prior. She still uses the Estrogen patch and Progesterone capsules in combination. It is Test Enamthate FYI. She is exploring adding injectable E to make it a simpler protocol. The capsules are easy but she thinks the patches are a pain and inconsistent in how they make skin contact.

Smokin Joe

Ardoc2,
Thanks for the reply.
We are going to pursue a similar protocol to see if she feels better.
She is very active and healthy in her sixtys but can tell she needs a little extra.
S. J.

VacationMan

After years of being on pellets, my wife reached out to Defy (I referred her to get the referral bonus). What did they do? They put her on T-cyp 50 mg/ml - .15 cc injection 2x per week plus bi-estrogen cream and progesterone at night. She's doing very well on this protocol - far better than the pellets ever did. She's never been on T-cream though.

VacationMan

Your wife is on 50mg weekly in split doses?
Hahahahaha...NO! The testosterone mixture is 50 mg per ml...meaning there is 50 mg in each cc. She takes like 0.12 cc per shot, so it's like 6 mg per shot (i.e. 50 divided by 0.12). Two shots per week (Tue morning / Fri evening protocol), so she gets right at 12 mg of testosterone per week.

Her testosterone level runs a bit high on this, but guess what? Some of it converts to estrogen so she doesn't have to use as much estrogen cream.

Smokin Joe

I'll have to look back at her records for the info.
Be a bit as I'm in the er with possible appendicitis.
This is educating while waiting!
Thanks for your patience.

Yung4yrs

50 mg/ml x .12 ml/shot = 6 mg per shot

Multipled not divided.

So 12 mg of T Cypionate per week.

But, that's the way we all think and relate. Keeping in mind that the esther is ~35% of the molecule by weight. So rounded off ~8mg of testosterone per. With creams/gels topical, pills oral, sub-Q pellets each has it's own compound, absorption rate, etc. Not of it is apples to apples in terms of what makes it to serum level intact hormone.

I've been on TRT 20+ yrs. Wife just had a hyster at 51. Went on 7-day estradiol patch. She just got her 3rd T Cyp injection Thu. I've been using a 31GA, 5/8" in the deltoid to administer. Seems like her energy level was getting better.... Then, just found out the week long cold we've had was Covid. Ugh. Had earlier variant Jan 2021. She is Pfizer 2 dose + booster. Nat immunity only for me. No respecter of persons or vax's.

Gotta give a cheer to my baby. I don't think we've missed a single day since the surgeon gave me the okay. :) One wonderful woman.

Buy Lab Tests Online

Sponsors

bodybuilder test discounted labs
Defy Medical TRT clinic
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me