Highlighted posts from Saturday, Apr. 16, 2022

Buy Lab Tests Online

Primarybot

Click here to view on the web
Highlighted posts
April 13, 2022 * 17 posts * 367 views
ResearchIt said: I'm almost 43 and my morning erections have mostly disappeared starting when I was 41. I am healthy and fit. Sexual function is 70% of what is was 3 years ago, but it is still ... Read more >>
April 15, 2022 * 13 posts * 173 views
Jucaro said: Triptorelin is used clinically to produce castration by suppressing LH and FSH, being agonistic but constant stimulation produces the opposite effect. It has been claimed that ... Read more >>
April 12, 2022 * 12 posts * 245 views
TestQuest22 said: All -- I just got my labs back and thought to share them with you to get your input and advice. I'm going to discuss the latest labs with my Physician this Friday, but I'm thinking ... Read more >>
April 12, 2022 * 11 posts * 162 views
Fortunate said: I have posted a lot of my struggles with TRT, mostly due to headaches caused by injections. But, I have also noticed another side effect that has been pretty consistent: nausea. ... Read more >>
April 13, 2022 * 5 posts * 152 views
Mojo88 said: So I was looking at one of my emails from a body building site (I like to go to the gym, even at 70, haha), and they had the list below of 9 ways to lower Hematocrit. Mine was ... Read more >>
April 15, 2022 * 9 posts * 36 views
madman said: Haematological actions of androgens (2022) Annabelle M. Warren, Endocrinologist *, Mathis Grossmann, Endocrinologist In this review, we discuss the effects of androgens on the ... Read more >>
April 14, 2022 * 4 posts * 195 views
BobDylan said: I'm currently taking 40mg every 4 days of cypionate and it puts me around 500 total testosterone. I went to donate blood a couple weeks ago because my hematocrit tens to run high. ... Read more >>
April 13, 2022 * 3 posts * 87 views
MinD said: So I'm 46 years old and sexual drive is down significantly along with ability to stay hard. I've taken tests in the pasts and then self-diagnose (with help on here as well), but ... Read more >>
April 14, 2022 * 2 posts * 78 views
fof99 said: Got all my blood work done, but trying to stay away from a clinic protocol. I can get a great deal through my own pharmacy. Any clinics have a option just to pay for the script ... Read more >>
April 12, 2022 * 4 posts * 104 views
Golfboy307 said: It's not uncommon to have post menopausal women run a bit higher on T than standard levels. My wife is 55 and also on HRT. The higher T levels seem to help in many regards (workouts, ... Read more >>
April 15, 2022 * 4 posts * 101 views
BigTex said: How many conversations do I have to have with a cardiologists to get him to understand this? Throw creatine supplement into the mix and you really have a mess. I have been taking ... Read more >>
April 15, 2022 * 2 posts * 69 views
Nelson Vergel said: It's an elaborate test. Most insurance companies do not pay and you have to find an endocrinologist that specializes on GH deficiency. [link] Most GH peptides are a waste of money ... Read more >>
April 13, 2022 * 8 posts * 537 views
Wolverine said: Where do you inject? I have 31g 8mm needles. Tx Read more >>
April 13, 2022 * 26 posts * 1,067 views
BigTex said: What amazes me is how a pharmacy review board can over ride a doctor's medical opinion. Seems they believe we don't even need to have a doctor involved, just let Caremark make ... Read more >>
April 13, 2022 * 19 posts * 1,001 views
Mojo88 said: I developed horrible eye floaters after cataract surgery. Ended up with PVD in both eyes. Doc says all is OK, but nothing to be done (except dangerous vitrectomy). Anyway, about ... Read more >>

Continue reading...

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor
Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale