Need Help ASAP and how to pick the right doctor?

Buy Lab Tests Online

MinD

So I'm 46 years old and sexual drive is down significantly along with ability to stay hard. I've taken tests in the pasts and then self-diagnose (with help on here as well), but think it's best to find a good doctor that can evaluate and put me on the true path to solve my issue to regular to my hormones; testosterone, shbg, cortisone, estrogen, etc...

I live in Dallas, but ok with someone over the phone. Can anyone recommend the best route to go to get full tests and find a doctor that really knows how to fix this?

thanks!

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Vince

Super Moderator
I've been using defy medical for over 7 years now. I live in Wisconsin and their in Florida. Theiy have you do your lab and then have a consultation. I pay everything out of pocket. I'm very happy using them. They also advertise on this website.

Nelson Vergel

Founder, ExcelMale.com
Here are a few questions to ask

VacationMan

Definitely suggest Defy Medical. My wife and I both have been with them for a number of years and they're great. I get with my primary care physician and ask him order all the lab work that Defy asks for. My insurance pays 100% of the labs - no questions asked (unless it's Vitamin D, which I supplement anyway). I share the lab results with Defy and have a follow-up with them once every 6 months. Order HRT meds through their online store, delivered to the house. Wife and I give each other shots. I can always tell when she's angry - she twists the needle! LOL

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me