Your best ways to lower Hematocrit?

Buy Lab Tests Online

Mojo88

So I was looking at one of my emails from a body building site (I like to go to the gym, even at 70, haha), and they had the list below of 9 ways to lower Hematocrit. Mine was 54 when I was doing ~110mg T-Cyp IM per week, so the Doc said it needs to be lower. As per #1 in the list below, I reduced to 80mg/week and my Hematocrit did indeed go down to 49. I still have some headaches and BP is a tad elevated, so I'd like to get the Hematocrit down lower. Are you guys with Hematocrit issues using any of these methods below? Which worked out best for you?

Thanks

1 Use a lower dose of testosterone​

2 Switch to subcutaneous injections​

3 Consider another mode of TRT​

4 Donate blood​

5 Hydrate​

6 Avoid or reduce red meat consumption​

7 Address sleep apnea​

8 Take curcumin​

9 Use Losartan to treat high blood pressure​

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Vince

Super Moderator
I agree with the subq injections. You could consider daily injections like I do. I haven't donated blood for over 5 years now. I use 29g 1/2-in syringe. Makes for a nice sub. Q or shallow IM injection. I'll show you my last labs.

BigTex

So I was looking at one of my emails from a body building site (I like to go to the gym, even at 70, haha), and they had the list below of 9 ways to lower Hematocrit. Mine was 54 when I was doing ~110mg T-Cyp IM per week, so the Doc said it needs to be lower. As per #1 in the list below, I reduced to 80mg/week and my Hematocrit did indeed go down to 49. I still have some headaches and BP is a tad elevated, so I'd like to get the Hematocrit down lower. Are you guys with Hematocrit issues using any of these methods below? Which worked out best for you?

Thanks

1 Use a lower dose of testosterone​

2 Switch to subcutaneous injections​

3 Consider another mode of TRT​

4 Donate blood​

5 Hydrate​

6 Avoid or reduce red meat consumption​

7 Address sleep apnea​

8 Take curcumin​

9 Use Losartan to treat high blood pressure​

I just did a therapeutic blood dump the other day on doctors orders. I did notice that my Hematocrit level had dropped 2 points just through being hydrated when I went to donate blood. Blood pressure, I took Losartan and it was ineffective with me to I asked to be switched to Telmisartan. Telmisartan has a 24 hour half-life and Losartan about 6 hour half-life. I already eat very little red meat and my testosterone dose is pretty low as it is. Been using a CPAP for years. Hey, glad to see you are still adamant about going to the gym. You got 5 years on me.

Last edited:
Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching