folks on nandrolone what are some typical protocols for TRT

Buy Lab Tests Online

andrewBwinter

So I started down the Nandrolone rabbit hole searching for a solution to my achy joints and stubborn tendons. Rather than asking my secondary doc, "Ah, yeah, so I have these achy joints and was just wondering, uh, if you might be able to, um, prescribe some, uh,.....Deca?"

What would be the natural alternative to Deca to achieve joint health. Higher E2 has been helpful and I get diarrhea from fish oil Omega 3s.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Blackhawk

100% nandrolone?

This is I'll advised. It is well known that Nandrolone shuts down HPTA, but it is anabolic, not androgenic like testosterone. Shutting down the androgenic side of the equation leads to Hypogonadal symptoms. You need an exogenous base of Testosterone to add Nandrolone to. Not the other way around.

DixieWrecked

Issues have been dull headaches, oily skin and (I think) a hit on mood.
In my experience it sounds like your test dose is too high for your nandrolone dose. Some people need high test with nandrolone. Some people need lower test, and some even use zero test with nandrolone.

Another Great Day

In my experience it sounds like your test dose is too high for your nandrolone dose. Some people need high test with nandrolone. Some people need lower test, and some even use zero test with nandrolone.
Question please - I was taking cypionate and NPP at too high of a dosage. Gman86 posted a video with Dr Rutterbusch who has been taking 20+nandrolone for years. Dr Rutterbusch a 2:1 ratio. For example, Test 100mg weekly. Nandrolone 50 mg weekly. Does this sound reasonable to you?

Guided_by_Voices

So I started down the Nandrolone rabbit hole searching for a solution to my achy joints and stubborn tendons. Rather than asking my secondary doc, "Ah, yeah, so I have these achy joints and was just wondering, uh, if you might be able to, um, prescribe some, uh,.....Deca?"

What would be the natural alternative to Deca to achieve joint health. Higher E2 has been helpful and I get diarrhea from fish oil Omega 3s.
Regarding an alternative to Nandrolone, I have been experimenting with White Willow Bark ( a subset of which is aspirin, but which also has other compounds) and it seems to work very well, so I would look into that, as well as the things in my "Fixes for joint issues" thread.

DixieWrecked

Question please - I was taking cypionate and NPP at too high of a dosage. Gman86 posted a video with Dr Rutterbusch who has been taking 20+nandrolone for years. Dr Rutterbusch a 2:1 ratio. For example, Test 100mg weekly. Nandrolone 50 mg weekly. Does this sound reasonable to you?
Here is my experience after going at this HRT thing for 4 years now.

Everybody is different. You'll just have to play around with it if you feel inclined to figure out how to make Nandrolone work for you.

I have been reluctant to post my results here lately because it seems like feeling decent is a fleeting disposition for me. But I am starting to feel more confident my experimentation.

I have experimented with Test solo dosages up to 500mg down to 100mg. The higher I went the worse I felt. Bloated. High strung. No libido. No zest for life. Lazy. Emotional. Oily.

I have experiment with 200Test and 100ND. Felt absolutely insane. Killed my social life, romantic relationships and professional productivity. Emotional maniac.

I have tried nandrolone solo from 200 to 900mg a week. Felt pretty stable but my mood eventually turned melancholy. There was a lack of androgenic effect or estrogen. Felt better than Testosterone honestly but also not a viable long term solution and even though I felt better than testosterone only, I still didn't feel satisfactory.

Most recently I have experiments with low test, 35mg to 70mg, along with 200-300mg of Nandrolone and I can honestly say this is the best I have ever felt on HRT. Sexual function is better than all previously mentioned protocols. I feel motivated but calm. Assertive but not aggressive. Emotions are controllable and I am clearheaded. Gym performance is wonderful.

Another Great Day

Everybody is different. You'll just have to play around with it if you feel inclined to figure out how to make Nandrolone work for you.

I have been reluctant to post my results here lately because it seems like feeling decent is a fleeting disposition for me. But I am starting to feel more confident my experimentation.

I have experimented with Test solo dosages up to 500mg down to 100mg. The higher I went the worse I felt. Bloated. High strung. No libido. No zest for life. Lazy. Emotional. Oily.

I have experiment with 200Test and 100ND. Felt absolutely insane. Killed my social life, romantic relationships and professional productivity. Emotional maniac.

I have tried nandrolone solo from 200 to 900mg a week. Felt pretty stable but my mood eventually turned melancholy. There was a lack of androgenic effect or estrogen. Felt better than Testosterone honestly but also not a viable long term solution and even though I felt better than testosterone only, I still didn't feel satisfactory.

Most recently I have experiments with low test, 35mg to 70mg, along with 200-300mg of Nandrolone and I can honestly say this is the best I have ever felt on HRT. Sexual function is better than all previously mentioned protocols. I feel motivated but calm. Assertive but not aggressive. Emotions are controllable and I am clearheaded. Gym performance is wonderful.
Thank you

Fernando Almaguer

Thank you
how old are you sir

Wow , more nandrolone and less test... How old are you Dixie?

andrewBwinter

Regarding an alternative to Nandrolone, I have been experimenting with White Willow Bark ( a subset of which is aspirin, but which also has other compounds) and it seems to work very well, so I would look into that, as well as the things in my "Fixes for joint issues" thread.
Holy crap. I just watched a Dr. Berg video like 10 minutes before typing this. White Willow is on the list.

DS3

This is excellent to hear. I am very glad you’ve found something that works for you. Hopefully the protocol continues to be your solution. How long have you been on the protocol?

DixieWrecked

This is excellent to hear. I am very glad you’ve found something that works for you. Hopefully the protocol continues to be your solution. How long have you been on the protocol?
I've been experimenting with low test and higher Nandrolone for a few months now. I have been using NPP and Test Prop so that I can assess and make adjustments easily. I'd like to eventually switch to ND and Test Cyp if I can really gain the confidence in my dosages to do so.

Maybe Nelson can chime in but I believe during the dark ages of the AIDS epidemic, Nandrolone only protocols were used to prevent muscle wasting. Nandrolone only protocols were also used by old school bodybuilders as well since AIs were not invented yet. So it has been done before. Not commenting on long term safety but just that people have done it without wanting to kill themselves.

DS3

I've been experimenting with low test and higher Nandrolone for a few months now. I have been using NPP and Test Prop so that I can assess and make adjustments easily. I'd like to eventually switch to ND and Test Cyp if I can really gain the confidence in my dosages to do so.

Maybe Nelson can chime in but I believe during the dark ages of the AIDS epidemic, Nandrolone only protocols were used to prevent muscle wasting. Nandrolone only protocols were also used by old school bodybuilders as well since AIs were not invented yet. So it has been done before. Not commenting on long term safety but just that people have done it without wanting to kill themselves.
If it really works for you, that will be the next protocol I transition to in several months. Cognition hasn’t taken a negative blow?

DixieWrecked

I will keep you updated. I am actually shocked how good I feel, physically and mentally. It feels more like what I thought TRT was supposed to feel like. It's a calm clearheaded assertiveness. My cognition and optimistic outlook has improved drastically compared to testosterone only. My productivity has really skyrocketed.

I really want to emphasize that this has only been a little over a couple months so there is a very real possibility this all falls apart. However, when I was on 200mg TRT and added in ND, it was like immediate meltdown. So this is definitely different. I am due for bloodwork and already have the requisition. I just need to get to the lab. I can post my labs here when I get them.

DS3

I will keep you updated. I am actually shocked how good I feel, physically and mentally. It feels more like what I thought TRT was supposed to feel like. It's a calm clearheaded assertiveness. My cognition and optimistic outlook has improved drastically compared to testosterone only. My productivity has really skyrocketed.

I really want to emphasize that this has only been a little over a couple months so there is a very real possibility this all falls apart. However, when I was on 200mg TRT and added in ND, it was like immediate meltdown. So this is definitely different. I am due for bloodwork and already have the requisition. I just need to get to the lab. I can post my labs here when I get them.
Happy for you man. Please do keep us updated here.

Fortunate

Been following this thread. Wonder how you split up your injections? Daily? Twice a week? Nandrolone and testosterone on the same day or different days?

I, too, am rooting for you. Thanks for sharing.

Sly

At my next consult, I’m going to ask if I can swap my testosterone and nandrolone dosages adjust slightly. Currently 200mg testosterone per week with 80mg Nandrolone per week. I’d like to try 200mg Nandrolone with 100mg testosterone per week. Here’s why: I have severe Osteoarthritis in my elbow in addition to s chronic should bursitis. Nandrolone has been a godsend as without it I can’t do most exercises. 80mg Nandrolone has helped, but when I experimented with 180mg per week, pain in the affected areas improved quite a bit. At this stage in my life, the ability to function everyday outweighs the potential risks. Quality of life to me is of upmost importance.

S1W

This prop and NPP I am injecting daily. And thank you

During the failed protocol you described earlier in this thread (200 T 100 ND), you mentioned you were using ND.

Currently you’re using NPP and it seems to be going well.

I’m curious how things would have shaken out if you had used 200 Test and 100 NPP, or if you used ND with your current protocol. Is it the proportion of test/nandrolone or is it the nandrolone ester that’s making the difference?

The above is a somewhat rhetorical question (unless of course you actually have tried that)…thinking about trying your protocol with ND to try to find out. Like you, most of my higher test/lower ND type of protocols eventually failed for reasons similar to what you described. As far as I know, those of us who use compounding pharmacies don’t have access to NPP.

Thanks for sharing your experience and happy to hear it’s going well for you.

Last edited:
Buy Lab Tests Online

Sponsors

bodybuilder test discounted labs
Defy Medical TRT clinic
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching