Buy Lab Tests Online

swim15

seems most people who get on TRT eventually quit. Why?

If you quit, how long were you on and what made you get off? are you happier now that youre no longer on TRT?

Yeah this is definitely not the case. The vast majority Ive known over the last 15 years have never come off and Ive been on for over a decade. I rarely ever hear of people coming off - why would they?

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

RotnGun

Realistic expectations are most important! I started at age 50 after things just caught up to me from high stress 24-7-365 business life. It really made a big impact on body composition, Ha1C and others....It was not the magic bullet however. You cannot fix 35 years of high stress burnout with an injection. I will say it has made my life better and my wife at age 59 looks like she could be 50. Be realistic and okay with smaller gains.....
What was your hematocrit and A1C before you started TRT and what is it now :) ?

RickB

So many of us make ourselves insane, double triple and quadruple guessing ourselves, because of the variables.

I changed protocols ad nauseam and quit twice.

It took a lot of foolishness to just lead me right back to what my doctor originally prescribed, albeit with an AI.

I wasted a lot of time on this forum. That's not a criticism of the forum; that's on me.

MarcoFL

That sure is a big improvement for your A1C. How long did it take for your A1C to drop from 5.8 to 4.9 while you were on TRT?.
it was over a couple of years and now coming up on ten years. This along with just better everything it now stays in a tight range 4.8-5.1. I think gut health impacts so many things including your glucose levels.

onetwonine

My last shot was 2.5 weeks ago. Tried going really low dose and then just said fuck it amd stopped.

Feel great tbh. Felt really good getting rid of all the syringes etc.

My erection quality right now is better than i thought was even possible while on.

Will continue to monitor

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching