Two Shots per Week, Two Different Results...Why?

Buy Lab Tests Online

KenLowT

Hi everybody,
Currently in Week 5 of my new T protocol, 100mg per week, 2 shots of 25mg per week. I have noticed a trend that I find weird. I usually inject on Wednesday and Sunday, I alternate the leg I inject in on each day. When I inject on Sundays on the right side, I usually feel like I never injected. I feel totally hypogonadal, no relief of symptoms and the lowest of all libidos. When I inject on the left side of my thigh on Wednesdays, my mood improves within hours, my libido starts to emerge (even though it still stinks), but I'm overall feeling good. I don't know what to make of it. Has anybody else had the same issue?

On another note, now on Week 5 on this protocol and my mood is not as good as it used to be. My libido has gone down from the 175mg per week, and I just feel this dosage is not right for me. One more week and I'll get my bloodwork done, but this difference in symptoms according to my shot schedule is strange.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

madman

Super Moderator
Hi everybody,
Currently in Week 5 of my new T protocol, 100mg per week, 2 shots of 25mg per week. I have noticed a trend that I find weird. I usually inject on Wednesday and Sunday, I alternate the leg I inject in on each day. When I inject on Sundays on the right side, I usually feel like I never injected. I feel totally hypogonadal, no relief of symptoms and the lowest of all libidos. When I inject on the left side of my thigh on Wednesdays, my mood improves within hours, my libido starts to emerge (even though it still stinks), but I'm overall feeling good. I don't know what to make of it. Has anybody else had the same issue?

On another note, now on Week 5 on this protocol and my mood is not as good as it used to be. My libido has gone down from the 175mg per week, and I just feel this dosage is not right for me. One more week and I'll get my bloodwork done, but this difference in symptoms according to my shot schedule is strange.

You state "currently in Week 5 of my new T protocol, 100 mg per week, 2 shots of 25mg per week".....you mean 2 shots of 50mg per week!

When injecting on Sunday in the one thigh and than injecting on Wednesday in the opposite thigh should make no difference to how you feel.

When one lowers/increases testosterone dose due to tweaking protocol as you know it takes 6 weeks for testosterone levels to stabilize and it is common for one to experience ups/downs during this time.

Sure you lowered your weekly dose quite a bit from 175mg/week to 100mg/week (50mg every 3.5 days) and experiencing some negative effects might be expected but you need to relax and wait until you have blood work done to truly see how the new protocol 100mg/week (50mg every 3.5 days) affects your TT, FT and e2 levels than you will know whether your TT/FT is in a healthy range along with your e2 and decide from there if any changes need to be made.

Even than when dose is lowered/increased although testosterone levels take 6 weeks to stabilize it can still take time at the new dose for the body to adjust and to see improvements or lack of regarding low t symptoms.

Libido is complex and increased libido is common when first starting trt (honeymoon period) or increasing testosterone dose but it is usually temporary and eventually levels off to a point where as long as ones TT. FT and e2 levels are in a healthy range along with other hormones (prolactin, dht) than one should have a normal healthy functioning libido.

Do not expect trt to give one a raging libido 24/7 as it is unrealistic and trying to compare how intense ones libido may have been when first starting trt or changing trt protocol (increasing testosterone dose) can be discouraging as having a normal healthy functioning libido is not the same.

CoastWatcher

Hi everybody,

Though it should make absolutely no difference, inject on the left side exclusively for the next few weeks.

Six weeks gives you an idea of stable levels. It may/may not offer you a good look at where you are in terms of subjective response. Once you see where your lab results sit, you'll be in a position to evaluate your protocol either by realizing another tweak is needed or that you are in the right path but moving slowly.

When I went from 60mg every 3.5 days to 16mg every day there were times ins imply wanted to walk away. Now I couldn't be happier. I certainly didn't feel that way at weeks one through six. Or for a time after that.

Systemlord

You experience between injecting in the right, left leg is pure coincidence, the facts are your levels are swinging every few days and is to be expected.

You can't expect immediate results as you've not been on TRT very long at all.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me