@ 100mg per week spread over daily injections = 500ish total; free = 65; SHGB = 23
@ 125mg per week spread over daily injections = 650ish total; free = 117; SHBG = 21
@ 200mg per week spread over daily injections = 1300ish total; free = 275; SHBG = 17
At 200 per week my hematocrit and hemoglobin rise too much.
Going to adjust to 140mg per week to see how I respond.
Any ideas on why respond at 2.5 more times total testosterone and almost 4 times more free testosterone when I double my weekly amount from 100mg to 200mg? I am going to be 59 and about 15% bf. 6’3” at 200lbs.
@ 125mg per week spread over daily injections = 650ish total; free = 117; SHBG = 21
@ 200mg per week spread over daily injections = 1300ish total; free = 275; SHBG = 17
At 200 per week my hematocrit and hemoglobin rise too much.
Going to adjust to 140mg per week to see how I respond.
Any ideas on why respond at 2.5 more times total testosterone and almost 4 times more free testosterone when I double my weekly amount from 100mg to 200mg? I am going to be 59 and about 15% bf. 6’3” at 200lbs.