Why Did AI Double My Test.

Buy Lab Tests Online

jhperez81

Appears to be the same assay. I attached my labs in previous post and the link to my other thread is above which includes my 90 day labs.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

fifty

Lab error is seen here from time to time. Don’t take them as gospel. One day we will look back in shock that it used to cost 100s of dollars and took a week to get blood values.

Gman86

So you guys think they could of made an error with his labs? But all of his labs correlate with each other. So either they messed up every lab, or they’re correct. Do you guys think they literally could of messed up his total testosterone, free testosterone, total E2, free E2 and DHT all on the same bloodwork? Doesn’t that seem extremely unlikely?

But maybe it’s possible. Guess the only way to answer any of our questions is to get follow up labs.

fifty

Well his free T nearly tripled and his E2 went up 20points after adding anastrozole.
Free T: 258 -> 744
E2 sensitive: 84 -> 102

Maybe his girlfriend replaced his shampoo with androgel.

jhperez81

Estrogen Suppression in Males: Metabolic Effects 1

That may be of interest. Shows that .5mg everyday anastrozole raised test levels like 60%

. Under normal physiological circumstances DHEAS seems to contribute little to circulating testosterone or E[SUB]2[/SUB] concentrations, but could be converted to these steroids in certain tissues. It is conceivable that during the acute 10-day experiments DHEAS increased as a result of the aromatase blockade and the back-up of estrogen precursors. With more prolonged, persistent blockade of the tissue aromatase, it is possible that peripheral conversion of DHEAS contributed to the increase in testosterone concentrations. The latter consideration, however, is speculative and is not addressed directly in the present study.

I found this part interesting. I do take 25mg dhea before bed each night.

Gman86

Well his free T nearly tripled and his E2 went up 20points after adding anastrozole.
Free T: 258 -> 744
E2 sensitive: 84 -> 102

Maybe his girlfriend replaced his shampoo with androgel.

Haha, honestly with those spikes in numbers, any number of scenarios seem likely lol. Maybe the lab tested the wrong sample, or he was dosing way more than he thought. I’ve never seen such spikes before in my life.

jhperez81

Haha, honestly with those spikes in numbers, any number of scenarios seem likely lol. Maybe the lab tested the wrong sample, or he was dosing way more than he thought. I’ve never seen such spikes before in my life.

Been using the same dose since October .4ml. Only thing changed in the month between labs was the AI and Armour thyroid 2 to 3 grains dosage increase. I have appt. with Defy this week and I’ll see what they want to do.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

cheap enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me