Pre TRT bloods:

Testosterone,Free and Total Testosterone, Serum 343 ng/dL 264 - 916

Free Testosterone(Direct) 11.8 pg/mL 6.8 - 21.5

DHEA-Sulfate 279.1 ug/dL 71.6 - 375.4

Luteinizing Hormone(LH), S LH 5.0 mIU/mL 1.7 - 8.6

Estradiol, Sensitive 26.1 pg/mL 8.0 - 35.0

Sex Horm Binding Glob, Serum 31.2 nmol/L 16.5 - 55.9

Hemocrit 44.2%

Started test cyp 70mg + HCG 500iu E3.5 days on Feb 6. Prescribed .25mg anastrozole twice a week but didn't take any for the first couple shots. Took the first cap of anastrozole Monday Feb 12th. Had an episode on the 14th. I am convinced my E crashed.

Had new blood test drawn 3/13:

Testosterone, Serum 668 ng/dL 264 - 916

Free Testosterone(Direct) 19.7 pg/mL 6.8 - 21.5

Estradiol, Sensitive 36.0 High pg/mL 8.0 - 35.0

So, if my e2 was near zero on 2/14 and it climbed from that to high end of "normal" 27 days later does it look like this will be a problem?
Would lowering the dose of HCG or totally quitting it possibly help keep E levels down? I am thinking about lowering the T to 60 or maybe 50 mg twice a week.

I am definitely feeling a good bit better already on TRT. Three month blood check is coming up. I went back to taking some anastrozole (after getting the E2 36 result) but NOT at .5mg a week.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Re-Ride

Why would your e2 crash on 14Feb when you took your first ever 0.25mg dose of anastrozole on 12Feb? How do you know your "e2 was near zero on 14Feb"? We are left to assume that you discontinued AI after the "event" and that the 13Mar results of e2=36 are with no AI for 5 weeks except that one dose. Personally I would not have restarted AI in response to e2=36 and I would make a personal choice to continue T-cyp and hCG as before because I was feeling well.

CoastWatcher

Not trying to pile on here, but Saul and Re-Ride have raised very good questions. It's unlikely that a single dose (a quarter of a milligram), as Re-Ride points out, would have sent your estradiol on an elevator ride to the basement. It's TRT, strange things can happen, but the odds don't favour it. If you start adjusting aspects of your protocol, particularly the dose of testosterone, you are setting the clock back and will require at least six weeks before your serum levels reflect a stable picture.

pistolero

Thanks!
I'm not really worried about the level it's at, just that if it had crashed and climbed back up that far that quick it could become a problem. I don't KNOW that it did, but I was convinced. More bloods coming soon enough.

if you crashed your e2 stay away from AI and control your estrogen by manipulating (lowering) testosterone dose.. estrogen deprviation causes dopamine neurons to die that might give permanent symptoms of lack of pleasure and low motivation not good thing to have isn't it

pistolero

Why would your e2 crash on 14Feb when you took your first ever 0.25mg dose of anastrozole on 12Feb?

I don't know. This is all new to me. The reason I put off taking the AI in the first place is because of all the talk on this forum about how you shouldn't take it unless you have to and "it's so easy to crash your E2".

How do you know your "e2 was near zero on 14Feb"?

I don't KNOW that. I do know I was just starting to feel better up until then and 48 hours after the one dose of AI I had a bad episode. https://www.excelmale.com/forum/showthread.php?13637-Bad-reaction

We are left to assume that you discontinued AI after the "event" and that the 13Mar results of e2=36 are with no AI for 5 weeks except that one dose.

Correct.

Personally I would not have restarted AI in response to e2=36 and I would make a personal choice to continue T-cyp and hCG as before because I was feeling well.

I wouldn't have restarted AI just because of that test result. It is because I was convinced it was crashed already then climbed back up that high so fast. I could obviously be wrong. That's why I'm asking for the opinions of others.

pistolero

Why would your e2 crash on 14Feb when you took your first ever 0.25mg dose of anastrozole on 12Feb?

I don't know. This is all new to me. The reason I put off taking the AI in the first place is because of all the talk on this forum about how you shouldn't take it unless you have to and "it's so easy to crash your E2".

How do you know your "e2 was near zero on 14Feb"?

I don't KNOW that. I do know I was just starting to feel better up until then and 48 hours after the one dose of AI I had a bad episode. https://www.excelmale.com/forum/showthread.php?13637-Bad-reaction

We are left to assume that you discontinued AI after the "event" and that the 13Mar results of e2=36 are with no AI for 5 weeks except that one dose.

Correct.

Personally I would not have restarted AI in response to e2=36 and I would make a personal choice to continue T-cyp and hCG as before because I was feeling well.

I wouldn't have restarted AI just because of that test result. It is because I was convinced it was crashed already then climbed back up that high so fast. I could obviously be wrong. That's why I'm asking for the opinions of others.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me