Why All Men Should be Tested with the Sensitive Estradiol Test

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor
How less accurate exactly? Two months ago I had a 19 on the 140244 test.

Nelson, you might want to chime in....

I dont know why 140244 is less accurate than 500108. I am going off of Nelson's experience with dealing with labcorp.

I've had 140244 myself.

140244 gave me a result of 37 pg/ml while the normal estradiol gave me a 66.9 pg/ml. Both results were for the same collection sample.

Go figure!

Last edited:
And that's why the sensitive is more accurate than the standard. One is a little high, the other is basically off the charts. I know the difference in mine 19/32 isn't far off from being double the difference. I'm sure if I hadn't taken the wheel my provider would have suggested even more Anastrozole than the .25mg EOD I was on. I was nearly crashed on low E2 and would have continued treating HIGH E2. Go figure.

JanSz

Nelson, you might want to chime in....

I dont know why 140244 is less accurate than 500108. I am going off of Nelson's experience with dealing with labcorp.

I've had 140244 myself.

140244 gave me a result of 37 pg/ml while the normal estradiol gave me a 66.9 pg/ml. Both results were for the same collection sample.

Go figure!

Interesting, I am also using 140244 succesfully.

croaker24

I was able to find the right estradiol blood test based on mass spectrometry/liquid chromatography:

Affordable ultrasensitive estradiol test

Definitely affordable! The test description states:

The commonly used estradiol test may overestimate estradiol. That test uses immunoassay technology that cannot differentiate C-Reactive Protein (involved in inflammation) from estradiol, so it reads the combination of the two as estradiol. This ultra-sensitive estradiol test is based on liquid chromatography/mass spectrometry (LC/MS), an assay technology that does not have that limitation.

What test is it referencing ("commonly used estradiol test"), the standard or the sensitive?

Last edited by a moderator:

Nelson Vergel

Founder, ExcelMale.com
The regular estradiol test is based on immunoassay ECLIA technology. The one offered by DiscountedLabs.com is the sensitive one that uses mass spectrometry/liquid chromatography (MS/LC). MS/LC has no interference from C-reactive protein. Immunoassay-based estradiol tests tend to overestimate estradiol since they "see" C-reactive protein as estradiol. My concern is that men are basing their decision to take anastrozole based on a test that is over estimating their estradiol value. This results in over treatment or treatment that may not be needed. Estradiol is important for men's health!

Last edited:

Big b

I was able to find the right estradiol blood test based on mass spectrometry/liquid chromatography:

Affordable ultrasensitive estradiol test

Thank you so much for this information Nelson. My estrogen got out of control when I stopped my ai for awhile and I've been trying to get it back in line. I was using aromasin and my estrogen came back a 7.5pg/ml on a scale of 7.6-42.6 pg/ml. Stopped my aromasin and three weeks later I was 494 on a scale of 40-115 pg/ml. I have switched to arimidex (that's all they will prescribe me now) at .5mgs a day for three weeks and feel better, but I can't get rid of the face bloat and my eyes are puffy. I wanted to try adex because it seems like estrogen comes back faster if you drop it too low, but I am so tired of trying to find the right dosage. I was going to do .5mgs adex for three weeks to a month and then switch to 1mg a week in split doses and see if that kept in under control. I just don't know how long this adex dosage will take to get things under control. I'm going to get a blood test tomorrow and see where estrogen is at.

Hydrus

just wanted to say this thread has some good info, thanks for sharing. I am going through the same stuff right now. First E was in range and next time it's over range. Dr. put me on .5mg a day yesterday. I do have symptoms of high E but I'm not even on hrt yet.

just wanted to say this thread has some good info, thanks for sharing. I am going through the same stuff right now. First E was in range and next time it's over range. Dr. put me on .5mg a day yesterday. I do have symptoms of high E but I'm not even on hrt yet.

that is an OVERDOSE... .5mg PER DAY...you need to not do that and then consider the treatment this Dr is providing you.

tornquad2

i knew he didnt know what i was asking cause of the look he gave me,i asked cause i though my e2 was low as i had good erections but dull ejaculation and no libido

if this Dr is agreeable to being spoon fed by his patient, ask for either of these tests, depending on the lab he uses:

Quest 140244 sensitive estradiol LC/MS/MS
LabCorp 500108 Sensitive Estradiol LC/MS/MS

Further consider if this Dr is helping or hurting you.

Buy Lab Tests Online

Sponsors

bodybuilder test discounted labs
Defy Medical TRT clinic
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me