[/TD]

bruin

Metabolic Panel

Comprehensive Metabolic Panel - FinalResult/Status Change:

[TH="colspan: 7"]Comprehensive Metabolic Panel[/TH]

Jun 11, 2014 1:58 PM PDT

[/TD]

Bass

that does not look like the sensitive assay, and it needs to come down in my opinion. is this labcorp test, and do you have a question?

Gene Devine

Super Moderator
It may be the Ultra Sensitive assay as my Ultra Sensitive peaks at 42.5 pg/ml...nevertheless it's high and should in the 20's if a Sensitive assay.

Your Free Testosterone is way over the reference range as well which (and not seeing SHBG) means your Testosterone dosage is too high (also need to see Total Testosterone lab) and would be indicated by your E2 being over the reference range as well.

Always remember E follows T.

Drop your Testosterone dosage drop E2...if you are injecting try injecting twice weekly as this will help with E2 management as well.

bruin

These test are performed by the Mayo Clinic.
This is my first test so I don't know what it is supposed to look like.
My initial thoughts are that the E is high.
The Dr did not order a Total T lab, or SHBG.
This is a relief Dr filling in for my reg doc who is out sick he did offer that he was not very proficient about HRT in general.
Furthermore, it is my opinion that he should have called to discuss these issues, but then again this is not his schtick, so it would not raise a flag. I will speak to him and request a referral to an Endo, possibly, just seek out another doc in the interim for a second opinion.
I inject twice a week, ( 1000 total), so, what, arbitrarily drop the dose to 800 a week? 700, 600 a week?

Bass

numbers don't mean anything if you don't feel good, both go hand and hand. rule of thumb is, whatever you do make sure you stay in optimal range on the scale, but the main thing is how you feel.

bruin

OMG............Im feeling great, I am feeling so good, energy, everything. Physiologically, mentally and physically I could not ask for more right now with my body humming like a fine tuned machine, mental acuity high and some decrease in body fat with marked definition and muscle gain (weight). I have a genetic predisposition to anemia, and since HRT no recurrence.

I think I will drop my dose to 400 / 2x week , and monitor any fluctuations.

bruin

uh oh......yeah I screwed up........my current prescribed dose is 0.5 ml 1/week. I have been splitting that up to twice weekly IM. So, will look at reducing the dose respectively and maintain twice weekly IM.

Bass

but if you feel great with your current dose why mess with it?! 100 mgs each week is perfect dose to be on for the rest of your life.

Gene Devine

Super Moderator
but if you feel great with your current dose why mess with it?! 100 mgs each week is perfect dose to be on for the rest of your life.

Agree with Bass. If all other labs are in good shape and you feel good than stay the course my friend:)

bruin

Ok, was not sure if I was getting a mixed signal or message that " some numbers were too high ". I will stay the course. You guys are good !

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

cheap enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me