Who here is filing insurance claims for their TCyp/HcG/Anastrozole

Buy Lab Tests Online
I'm fortunate to have good coverages on the meds, I can at least get some reimbursement but it's a harrowing experience to file my claims. So much information CVS/Caremark requires and the bar for completeness is pretty well set at perfection. For instance, for compounded meds, they demand NDC numbers for each specific ingredient, the metric weight, and the individual cost. All tough things to get from a pharmacy, as I'm learning.
I read on a Facebook group that another person was fighting with CVS/Caremark to reimburse and wondered if there are more of us trying to pry money from an insurance carrier for their meds. I keep getting my claims rejected, I'm griping at my insurance carrier, my "clinic" since it's their contract pharmacy, CVS/Caremark directly, it's one of those...you'll give up soon enough and just go away...ugh

I expect on my next refill I'll request Big Pharma brand meds to try and short-circuit this compounded meds claims.

Major reason I'm switching to Defy, their prices are better that I could just absorb the cost out of pocket and then they're easier to work with on bloodwork, allowing Quest to file the claim and I'm out...my insurance pays 100% on blood work with my LabCard.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor
Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching