My current hunt for TRT, Help!

Buy Lab Tests Online

CoastWatcher

Bump on my question above... Curious about combining Test Cyp and HCG for 1 injection and if it would make the Test easier to push through a higher gauge needle..

Got all my meds yesterday from Defy and did my first HCG shot... Nothing to it, pretty easy, no pain... Although I think I may be looking to try SQ into the glute for both test and HCG. I've did my stomach 3 times now and it leaves a lil itchy/sore spot... Nothing terrible but notice it alot at the gym when moving around or leaning on a bench for example.. A little distracting and uncomfortable.

Also another thing I goofed on... Started on SQ for test cyp as of last Sunday night.. I have my test from current script from my endo so I decided to start new protocol with this before meds got here... Well Dr. Crisler increased my dose and split it to twice a week... So instead of 100mg once a week I'm doing 60mg 2 a week. Like an idiot when I drew the test up I drew it up to one line past the .5 thinking that would be 60mg. So long story short I gave myself 2 injections with 110mg each... Not happy, bad start...
M
So how long should i wait before my next pin.. Was thinking to skip this Sunday but then continue next Thursday... That make sense?

You're worrying and overthinking. Inject the proper amount on the appropriate day - don't start compensating left and right for the occasional error.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor
Bump on my question above... Curious about combining Test Cyp and HCG for 1 injection and if it would make the Test easier to push through a higher gauge needle..

Got all my meds yesterday from Defy and did my first HCG shot... Nothing to it, pretty easy, no pain... Although I think I may be looking to try SQ into the glute for both test and HCG. I've did my stomach 3 times now and it leaves a lil itchy/sore spot... Nothing terrible but notice it alot at the gym when moving around or leaning on a bench for example.. A little distracting and uncomfortable.

Also another thing I goofed on... Started on SQ for test cyp as of last Sunday night.. I have my test from current script from my endo so I decided to start new protocol with this before meds got here... Well Dr. Crisler increased my dose and split it to twice a week... So instead of 100mg once a week I'm doing 60mg 2 a week. Like an idiot when I drew the test up I drew it up to one line past the .5 thinking that would be 60mg. So long story short I gave myself 2 injections with 110mg each... Not happy, bad start...

So how long should i wait before my next pin.. Was thinking to skip this Sunday but then continue next Thursday... That make sense?

So you injected 120mg on Sunday & 120mg on Thursday this week correct?
Test Cyp peaks at 48-72 hours & it's half-life is 8 days.
So on day 8 the active level will be the equivalent of your normal dose (1/2 of the double dose).
So I would skip a single dose (Sunday) and then continue regular dosing schedule on Thursday.
Does that make sense?
Note Coastwatcher is not wrong - eventually just doing the regular routine will get you to a normal level. Following my suggestion of skipping a single dose will just get you there a few days sooner.

shan1784

So you injected 120mg on Sunday & 120mg on Thursday this week correct?
Test Cyp peaks at 48-72 hours & it's half-life is 8 days.
So on day 8 the active level will be the equivalent of your normal dose (1/2 of the double dose).
So I would skip a single dose (Sunday) and then continue regular dosing schedule on Thursday.
Does that make sense?
Note Coastwatcher is not wrong - eventually just doing the regular routine will get you to a normal level. Following my suggestion of skipping a single dose will just get you there a few days sooner.

This is what I was leaning towards, I think I'll stick with that plan. Thank you!

Re-Ride

Mike, 14,666 days ago you embarked on a journey, a date with destiny. Avoiding that double dose was never an option. Don't beat yourself up. In about a week you will wake up looking like a Pisces version of the Incredible Hulk and there isn't a dern thing you can do about it now. You're running parallel to Tim Sylvia having both sprinted out the gate at the same moment. Roll up with Mr. Whiteout.

Last edited:

shan1784

Mike, 14,666 days ago you embarked on a journey, a date with destiny. Avoiding that double dose was never an option. Don't beat yourself up. In about a week you will wake up looking like a Pisces version of the Incredible Hulk and there isn't a dern thing you can do about it now. You're running parallel to Tim Sylvia having both sprinted out the gate at the same moment. Roll up with Mr. Whiteout.

Ok, I don't follow... Huh?

Vince

Super Moderator
If you inject the same amount of testosterone every 3 1/2 days. After about 6 weeks your testosterone should level off and stay the same. No more spikes of T.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me